Author Topic: Custom Map #893: Master the Chaos. By: Sorrontis  (Read 335 times)

daniels220

Re: Custom Map #893: Master the Chaos. By: Sorrontis
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2017, 01:56:26 am »
Thanks for the review. I sometimes forget that there is some relatively new players that haven't dealt with many of my maps. 

Now that I look at the description, I did forget the #PRPL tag. That's usually a warning enough.

I mean, I'm familiar with your maps now... :p I've quite liked a number of the others, I just found the SURPRISE! YOU LOSE! factor a bit high here. Even with a warning in the description I think I would have found it frustrating, because I doubt I would have anticipated specifically that. I suppose the lesson is "save right before finishing off any enemy structure when playing a Sorrontis map", except that I've been just fine without doing that on all the others I've played so far...

Sorrontis

• Map Maker
  • CW4! CW4! CW4! CW4! CW4!
    • Sorrontis Games
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2017, 09:57:17 am »
Yeah, I haven't been particularly evil with my PF maps... CW3 however, that's a different story.
The Map Makers are here to help!

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

ColonelSandersLite

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2017, 08:10:30 pm »
All my maps (11/12) lately get sub 5 ratings.

Have I lost my touch?

No, this is a good map.  Personally, I would say an 8.5 is fair.

My times where:
44:11
21:19
15:45

I know I can shave another minute as well.  On that last run, I mistimed my attack on the third corner, suffered heavy losses and had to rebuild and try it again.

I'm not sure how svartmes pulled off that 11:25 time though.