Author Topic: The Particulate Hole  (Read 136 times)

cpaca

• Yes, Decagon levelling up makes an undecagon.
    • Custom Modules Corporation
The Particulate Hole
« on: September 16, 2017, 04:56:10 pm »
A new race I've made! 
As it turns out, an accident from whoever made the Particulate [The Seloi? I think?]

I'll try to use a good system to represent them, inspired/based off of Decagon's Crystallid Convergence show-off thing

Timeline: No spoiler. It's all in the Campaign, aside from the Particle Hole, created inside the crystal planet after the CMC has done some testing, and in "Large Particulate Holes found so far"

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 05:50:30 pm by cpaca »
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

cpaca

Re: The Particulate Hole
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 10:45:22 pm »
Bump and an update 
The buffs from a 250k and a 1million Hole
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

cpaca

Re: The Particulate Hole
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 05:38:36 pm »
Bump, Update, and an interesting thing I noticed. 
Update: The amount of particles in the CMC hole is now being recorded 
The Particulate Hole was my 100th post - Making me a full member