Size: 256x144

Desc:
a destress beacon is caught while in rift space from one of our main ships

cpaca

Congratulations! NOT! 
This is not an award you want! 
You officially have [as far as I can tell] 
The first map with a rating UNDER 1.1! 
Due to rating 0 not existing, that's pretty good! 
NR does not count. it just means nobody's bothered to rate it.
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

cpaca

I think me pointing out its low rating of 1.1 caused people to rate it up. Now it's a 2.0 
that's logical
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)