I have discovered something REALLLLY weird with the story.

Started by Tap, August 10, 2017, 03:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tap

Spoiler
Ok. So, CW1 would not have happened if CW3 never happened since Platius saved the commanders life. I remember no mention of Platius in CW2, so that would mean that it was before Skars became Platius. But wasn't the last thing Skars remembered Platius when he awoke?
Didn't Platius make Alina his gaurdian? (sorry if thats mispelled)  Didn't Platius build the ship? Didn't Skars BECOME Platius? How did Platius do all this if he hadn't existed? This really makes no sense, but the last thing I could come up with is this. CW4 will be a prequel to CW1 and CW3, with the possibilty of CW1 being a sequel to CW3 since Skars became Platius in CW3 and CW1 wouldn't of happened if not for Platius, as I said. But CW2 would've come before EVERYTHING, considering Platius was never even mentioned in CW2 from what I remember. So, CW2 -> CW1/CW3 -> CW4?
[close]

Karsten75

Virgil himself travels in time to craft these episodes as a historian of our future past. Or is that past future?

Dark Ambition

Quote from: Tap on August 10, 2017, 03:30:33 PM
Spoiler
Ok. So, CW1 would not have happened if CW3 never happened since Platius saved the commanders life. I remember no mention of Platius in CW2, so that would mean that it was before Skars became Platius. But wasn't the last thing Skars remembered Platius when he awoke?
Didn't Platius make Alina his gaurdian? (sorry if thats mispelled)  Didn't Platius build the ship? Didn't Skars BECOME Platius? How did Platius do all this if he hadn't existed? This really makes no sense, but the last thing I could come up with is this. CW4 will be a prequel to CW1 and CW3, with the possibilty of CW1 being a sequel to CW3 since Skars became Platius in CW3 and CW1 wouldn't of happened if not for Platius, as I said. But CW2 would've come before EVERYTHING, considering Platius was never even mentioned in CW2 from what I remember. So, CW2 -> CW1/CW3 -> CW4?
[close]

Spoiler

QuoteSo, CW1 would not have happened if CW3 never happened since Platius saved the commanders life.

Skarsgard is the Commander, if the Commander (thus Skarsgard) died, then Platius would have died.

QuoteI remember no mention of Platius in CW2, so that would mean that it was before Skars became Platius. But wasn't the last thing Skars remembered Platius when he awoke?

Platius was mentioned once in CW2, at the end. It was Platius taking Skars to the ship.

QuoteDidn't Platius make Alina his gaurdian? Didn't Platius build the ship? Didn't Skars BECOME Platius?

Yes, most likely, and yes. (Aliana)

QuoteHow did Platius do all this if he hadn't existed?

The Arc can travel in time, Platius has always existed. I'm sure the Imperator did as well. After all, the only reason either of them got the Arc, is because of Loki. One needs the other just as much as they hate each other.

QuoteCW4 will be a prequel to CW1 and CW3,

I saw a post that Virgil made that said CW4 might give more information about the Seloi, so it has to be after CW1 and CW2

Quotewith the possibilty of CW1 being a sequel to CW3

CW1 is the story of the first creeper attack, CW3 is the story of the last retaliation.

Quotesince Skars became Platius in CW3 and CW1 wouldn't of happened if not for Platius, as I said.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey

CW1 -> CW2 -> PF:E -> CW: A -> CW3

CW4 -> PF: E Or vice versa.

[close]

Tap

Or it
Quote from: Karsten75 on August 10, 2017, 03:54:32 PM
Virgil himself travels in time to craft these episodes as a historian of our future past. Or is that past future?
Or is it fuast? or pauture?

Tap

Quote from: Dark Ambition on August 10, 2017, 03:56:14 PM
Quote from: Tap on August 10, 2017, 03:30:33 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler

QuoteSo, CW1 would not have happened if CW3 never happened since Platius saved the commanders life.

Skarsgard is the Commander, if the Commander (thus Skarsgard) died, then Platius would have died.

QuoteI remember no mention of Platius in CW2, so that would mean that it was before Skars became Platius. But wasn't the last thing Skars remembered Platius when he awoke?

Platius was mentioned once in CW2, at the end. It was Platius taking Skars to the ship.

QuoteDidn't Platius make Alina his gaurdian? Didn't Platius build the ship? Didn't Skars BECOME Platius?

Yes, most likely, and yes. (Aliana)

QuoteHow did Platius do all this if he hadn't existed?

The Arc can travel in time, Platius has always existed. I'm sure the Imperator did as well. After all, the only reason either of them got the Arc, is because of Loki. One needs the other just as much as they hate each other.

QuoteCW4 will be a prequel to CW1 and CW3,

I saw a post that Virgil made that said CW4 might give more information about the Seloi, so it has to be after CW1 and CW2

Quotewith the possibilty of CW1 being a sequel to CW3

CW1 is the story of the first creeper attack, CW3 is the story of the last retaliation.

Quotesince Skars became Platius in CW3 and CW1 wouldn't of happened if not for Platius, as I said.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey

CW1 -> CW2 -> PF:E -> CW: A -> CW3

CW4 -> PF: E Or vice versa.

[close]
That makes ALOT more sense. Thanks.