Pass the Map 2!

Started by cpaca, July 30, 2017, 08:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOXX

UNLOCKED

I have finished the castle put another Emitter inside and connected the unbuild Struc with the other Struc so its connected.
For this i had to put some unbuild Struc on PlanetFalls Piece but i hope for the Struc to connect it is Allowed. If not i will remove it.
Also included a Proximity Spawn for when the player goes to pickup the AmpGems. Spawns 3 Emitters. And when the Top Emitter of those 3 is Destroyed you earn yourself a little land in the SW corner of the Castle for 4 Omnis.

Thats it for now.
On to the Next One ;)

GM -> Image is Map in current State -> Land Unmired. But for Mireing later you need to run the Map and maybe switch off some mechanics so how would you do that? Just so maybe i learn something.
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

GoodMorning

I was using PRPL hackery, which I must advise against - see planetfall's above post noting the unforeseen effects of mine.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

FOXX

OK, got it. everything is well now :)
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

cpaca

I hit clear mire several times whilst making my map. Forgot to note that. 
EDIT:
Oh, we have more than one page of text. ;-; when you dont realise lol
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

cpaca

Slight design changes in my square. Will be quick.
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

cpaca

UNLOCKED 
List of changes: 
Structure makers are 2x as fast. 
Structure makers have a new position. 
Five new Ticon Defenses. They are all on your team. 
Unfortunately, all five Ticon defenses are near enemy Lathes and will flip very quickly. 
Do not power the center ticon defense as an enemy. 
Center Ticon Defense: 0 energy usage. Very fast fire rate. Have to get through eight structure makers to get there. 
Center Ticon Defense also has a large range. Anyone care to add a range finder script under it?

FOXX

Quote from: cpaca on August 08, 2017, 01:54:04 AM
.......... Anyone care to add a range finder script under it?

euhh, and UNLOCKED

I thought i put 5 [or maybe 6] TiconDefenceRange Scripts into the Map. [5-cpaca and 1-PF] but the game has been running so things have been made. [i.e. red Stuc in castle] And 4 out of 5 TiconDefenseGuns are set to Enemy, so they already have been Flipped.

I have an appointment in less than 1 hour so just to be sure i have Unlocked the Map again. No changes made, when i am back home i have time to do this.

Edit 2 -> Retouched the Map so it is in Neutral state. [I couldn't find a way to remove the Energy Source Packets]
              Also put TiconDefense Range on all 6 TiconDefenseGuns.

For the Next Mapmaker this is the save for Continuing the Map.

UNLOCKED
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

cpaca

Minor change. Ticon Defense Range from 100 to 200 [Everywhere in the map, basically.] 

cpaca

This feels like it deserves its own reply [since it's been a long time since the last one] 
For people planning to connect struc to my area: 
I ENCOURAGE it! 
I also plan to add a Blue Struc generator inside using one of my scripts I just made. [no, it's not just the same script as the one already in-map] 
All the Red-struc outlets in my area will become Blue-struc. I just want to design them differently based on where the [ideal] starting point is [S,SE,E,NE, or N]

GoodMorning

UNLOCKED

N square. Redid NW mire properly.

FOXX

Today is raining here, so ...

Taking the NE part.

Edit -> So the last 2 and a half hours i changed the map back so nothing works and charges up and emits and so. noted every setup of every unit. Made my Section [with 2 prebuild ships, the reason why i had to make nothing work][sometimes i do that with my maps also]
Also made a custom ship with Particle Beams to erase Plasma.
After this i put all back in original state ... -> and i got issues with the plasma reactor beams. After the 4th attempt i also came to the conclusion that the strucmaker script suddenly worked when on pause.
So i quit for today. [i am still on holiday]
Next one just load the previous save.

UNLOCKED
Nothing changed.
I will see next week or so.

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

planetfall

UNLOCKED

Created a starting area in the S.

Reactors will boost your starting energy mine to 7 at 3:00 and 10 at 6:00.
Two more reactors will boost the energy mines left by the two southern mire spawners in the center, also at 3:00. If the mire spawners haven't been defeated by then, the relevant reactors will asplode.

I also added a ship spawner that creates a lathe, which will come in and try to wreck your reactors. I put it in the E square but anyone who creates their own square can steal it.

Also: stunners. Added stun turrets that can only be powered by lathes. One available for the player from the start (your decision how many omnis to dedicate to it - you do get diminishing returns). Two for the enemy that get powered by wall-lathes. One as a reward for the W area. This last one can only be used once, but bursts 10 stunners.

Note that because lathing PRPL cores can only be used to damage them, the lathe-to-power effect is a kludge. Friendly turrets are designated enemy and enemy turrets are designated friendly. This also means that if you want the turrets to be powered by reactors, the reactors must be the "wrong" state accordingly.
Pretty sure I'm supposed to be banned, someone might want to get on that.

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 01, 2016, 05:58:30 PM"Build a ladder to the moon" is simple as a sentence, but actually doing it is not.

GoodMorning

Quote from: cpaca on August 10, 2017, 03:03:35 AM
For people planning to connect struc to my area:
I ENCOURAGE it!

On this basis, I will make an adjustment to the top-left.

Edit: You asked... UNLOCKED
Do you see why I suggested rebalancing the Struc generation? If not, hit "clear mire" and unpause the map. It's now close to winnable.

(Yes, I mean to fiddle with the N square alignment. We'll see what happens to the Struc first, though. It may be removed later, obviating the change.

FOXX

Going to do the same as before. nly no prebuild Enemy Ships.
TAKING NE.

The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

FOXX

UNLOCKED

added 2 Ships, 1 Emitter and Plasma.
The Emitter is sort of a Flip emitter but the Blue one Spawns when the Red one is destroyed.
Ship Pickup = a Grabber Ship.
I was thinking of putting an AmpGem in this Sector but for now i didn't -> Can be added later.
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!