Pass the Map 2!

Started by cpaca, July 30, 2017, 08:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cpaca

I finished it as well. 
1:13:00 time, and most of it was in 1x time. 
I did balance my square a tiny bit, but you don't have to redo it FOXX. I just made it so the strucmakers go a little slower. 
What you did is effectively harder, so you've basically proven you can do it.
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

FOXX

Quote from: cpaca on October 05, 2017, 06:39:48 PM
I finished it as well. 
1:13:00 time, and most of it was in 1x time. 
I did balance my square a tiny bit, but you don't have to redo it FOXX. I just made it so the strucmakers go a little slower. 
What you did is effectively harder, so you've basically proven you can do it.

Thumbs Up  ;)
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

GoodMorning

I've won against the latest save in this thread, though there are no scores recorded against that. So I didn't add one either.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

FOXX

where does this Map stand?
I mean does it need adjustments or can it be finalized?
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

cpaca

I think it can be finalized... except the "everyone has to beat it" rule 
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

FOXX

I have beaten the Map.
[not in my intended way but still]
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

FOXX

Is this map going to be uploaded at some time?
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

GoodMorning

Who is yet to score against it?
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

cpaca

Actually.... 

I'm done with this 

Just gonna post it 

And hope everyone has beat it 

I want PTM3 to happen so that this is no longer part of the "problems that are still existing, but nobody is dealing with it" stage