Custom Map #859: Pass The Map 1. By: Community

Started by AutoPost, July 30, 2017, 07:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #859: Pass The Map 1

Author: Community
Size: 288x288

Desc:
A map made together by several knucklekracker forum members: Nicant, GoodMorning, Keeper Decagon, FOXX, planetfall, cpaca. Hope you enjoy. The pass the map game can be found on the forums in Mapmakers, Ship Builders, and Coders. If you want to make a part of the next map you are welcome :D

cpaca

I'm gonna fill something in that i don't think is mentioned. 
NW was made by planetfall 
N and E were made by me [cpaca]
SW was made by Nicant 
NE was made by Decagon
C and W were made by FOXX
SE and S were made by GoodMorning
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

FOXX

Just played this one again and i think this map has turned out great.
I had a blast playing it.
This would be a Map i could play again because of the ability to choose what area to take next but yeah, i will probably dive into the Editor instead of the Exchange :)
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

mrhannibal

It is hard...

Really nice map, I can see the hard work, and creativity in it, the rating of the map could be higher.

svartmes

Great map! Lots of variation and options. The Pass the map-maps were some of my favorites in CW3, great to see it in PF! Makes me wish I had the patience for mapmaking (I've only made 1 so far, with another on the backburner for months now...) so I could be a part of the next!

GoodMorning

A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.