Wiki question

Started by cpaca, July 24, 2017, 07:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cpaca

What's the point of having pages EMPTY but EXISTING while having legit empty pages which do not exist? 
If it's empty, it shouldn't exist in the first place! 
Example:  https://knucklecracker.com/wiki/doku.php?id=prpl:setunitmaxenergy 
SetUnitMaxEnergy 
[Accessed 7/24/2017] 
Attached is a picture [If the example i chose has been filled in] 
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

Sorrontis

Try this

<-UnitID 50 SetUnitMaxEnergy

or

50 <-UnitID.UnitMaxEnergy

that's give you a max enegery of 50rere
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

GoodMorning

V, K75, and I are responsible for that.

During development, V began to create documentation in a custom source format, with the possible intention of making the accessible in-game or offline. This did not eventuate, but a reasonable amount was written. Thereafter, development moved on.

Shortly after release, the wiki was in an even more parlous state than now. K75, using game source code, distilled out the PRPL stack input/output C# and a few comments, which went into the docs.

Thereafter, I adapted V's converter script from HTML output to DokuWiki syntax. This generated the pages you remark upon.

Since then, a few of us have built a page here and there. A few additional commands now exist also. So we are gradually filling it in, but it takes time. Those pages are placeholders for now. If you know what needs to go on one, please do fill it in.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

cpaca

Quote from: Sorrontis on July 24, 2017, 07:22:25 PM
Try this

<-UnitID 50 SetUnitMaxEnergy

or

50 <-UnitID.UnitMaxEnergy

that's give you a max enegery of 50rere
Eh.... I think <- is read memory and that -> is write to memory
Quote from: GoodMorning on July 24, 2017, 07:42:27 PM
V, K75, and I are responsible for that.

During development, V began to create documentation in a custom source format, with the possible intention of making the accessible in-game or offline. This did not eventuate, but a reasonable amount was written. Thereafter, development moved on.

Shortly after release, the wiki was in an even more parlous state than now. K75, using game source code, distilled out the PRPL stack input/output C# and a few comments, which went into the docs.

Thereafter, I adapted V's converter script from HTML output to DokuWiki syntax. This generated the pages you remark upon.

Since then, a few of us have built a page here and there. A few additional commands now exist also. So we are gradually filling it in, but it takes time. Those pages are placeholders for now. If you know what needs to go on one, please do fill it in.
Ah, that makes sense.
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)