Custom Module Creators [Corporation]

Started by cpaca, July 19, 2017, 01:29:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cpaca

We use forum time for all times

We are the Custom Module Creators Corporation! 
We create Custom Modules: Although, self-installation is not permitted [unless you have the ability to break the fourth wall and look at how the Custom Modules are made] ALL custom modules made by Custom Modules Corporation must be run through Custom Modules Corporation or else it is breaking Galactic law and therefore taxing is allowed... and is very expensive from us, as we make Custom Modules... doesn't mean we optimise them to efficient creation.

You can have a custom module in YOUR ship!*
*if you ever try to fight our corporation with custom modules in your ship we will turn the custom modules against you
Please note, we create custom modules, we DO NOT learn how to apply images here. 
To find our ships, go to Map #845 by cpaca. That is also where you can test them yourself.
Our Custom Modules: 
Passive Particle Creator
Information
Spoiler
Creates 1 particle every 10 frames, or 1 every 5 frames if Amp Gem'd. Uses no energy. Always points where ship is pointing.
[close]
Usages [in our ships] 
Spoiler

The Guppy G2
Spoiler
By applying this module instead of a Grabber, the GrabberG2 no longer waits for particles to come to it, it creates its own particles! Great for a splinter group, no power needed, pretty stealthy, easy assault.
[close]
The Guppy G3
Spoiler
By applying THREE of this module, this ship is useful for being the frontal ship for small fronts, and is useful also as a Discharger, which it has built in. 
[close]
[close]

P-Active [Passive-Active, or PassiveActive] Particle Creator 
Information 
Spoiler
Similar to the Passive Particle Creator, however, it can use power. It actually uses power from the Global Power Supply. Due to using 10 energy per shot [when active], using this is not recommended for small battles. Sometimes it is preferable to use the Passive Particle Creator because without power, this Module produces 1/2 as much as the Passive. However, when it does have power, it produces 4 times as much as the Passive, but in a random direction, easily remedied by a Grabber. Amp change: 2x rate
[close]
Ship usages.
Spoiler

The Guppy G2 Buffed
Spoiler
Used to fight ambushes with the smaller hull size. More powerful than a Guppy G3, but uses lots of energy.
[close]
The Guppy G3 Buffed
Spoiler
Used to fight Large battles against particulate, and with some reprogramming of the pariculate, also used in Corporation vs. Corporation battles. Very expensive to keep up. Even armed with the power of a strength 105 energy mine, there is still a power deficit. This is even worsened with an AMP Gem, making a 200 energy mine required just to keep this running... for a good reward
[close]
[close]

Sprayer
Information
Spoiler
Sprays particles in a random direction. No energy used. 5x as fast as a Passive, more powerful than a single Active when it has energy. 2x spawn rate with an AMP gem.[FourthWallBreak] As a rule of thumb, for balance, do not put this on a ship with/near a Grabber. [/FourthWallBreak]
[close]
Ship Usages.
Spoiler

The Sprayer
Spoiler
Armed with 2 sprayers, 4 cannons, and 4 missiles, this ship is excellent against battles where the ship gets surrounded, such as a push to the center of an enemy to get AMP gems, or to help groups stuck in the middle of enemies by rushing through.
[close]
[close]
Stationary units + applications
Launcher.
Spoiler
A launcher with the capability to destroy ships in a single shot. The launcher is modifiable. For example, you could modify SHOTAOE, and by increasing it SHOT AOE, YOU CAN HIT MORE SHIP PARTS AT A TIME so that it can DEAL MORE DAMAGE TOTAL. You could also modify its INTERNAL REACTOR so that it can SHOOT WITHOUT AN ENERGY SOURCE which can be useful if it's ISOLATED FROM FRIENDLY ENERGY MINES. Lastly, you can MODIFY THE MAXIMUM RATE OF FIRE, which could be useful if you want to SHOOT AT MANY ENEMIES AT A TIME or you want it to HIT THE ENEMY FIRST, BEFORE CHOOSING ITS NEXT SHOT SO THAT IT IS LESS LIKELY TO TARGET AN ALREADY TARGETTED AREA.
[close]

Cellular Reactor. 

Spoiler
Simple reactor. More efficient than a normal reactor, decent tech. Used on the Crystal Planet. [after being taken over]
[close]
Super-Nuke
Spoiler
No true script. Helpful for the story, if anyone wants. Miniscule. At maximum size, the size of 4 land squares [which, according to ancient databases, is about a square mile] Progressively gets smaller.
At the end, a wormhole appears. The wormhole also has a strong attraction field - incredibly strong. Probably because the wormhole is ripping a hole through time and space and it is trying to fix itself. Knowledge unsure. What IS certain is that the space-time hole is trying to fix itself as it keeps growing. At first it starts as a tiny wormhole. Then, it grows. After one second, everything within one parsec [including the thing keeping the wormhole open] all goes in at the same exact time. Don't worry about fighting them for at least 5 years.
[close]
Prices
Blueprint-To-Reality is always the same price, no matter what. 
VERY expensive blueprint change, however, there are several ways to decrease "Cost" of applying units. 
For the Passive and Passive-Active Particle Emitters, the price can be decreased by replacing a Grabber to a Particle Emitter. 
We like logical ships. Price decrease for symmetrical hulls. Large price decrease for hull AND ship modules symmetrical. 
First-buys from us are expensive in money. 
As we learn your materials, selling your materials and then giving us blue emitters from those becomes less efficient, depending on how much we like your materials. 
If a corporation has a material which is one-of-a-kind to their corporation and is required for a module, the corporations which can use the module is restricted to our corporation, the specified corporation, and corporation specified corporation wants to sell the module to. 
If a corporation wants to sell the module, they can sell it for any price, as long as we get as much material is needed to make the module [and pay the engineers to apply the module]
FREE MODULES 
We also have a way for you to get a free module applied to ANY ship! 
We don't make art. All our modules are inside large,metal boxes, but are painted to be logical for the Corporation Commander to use. 
Provide the art we need, and you get one of the new module FREE! 
Current art we need: 
A tiny star with small armorings to collect energy - intended to be a powerful generator that fires energy right into global storage.  64x64,128x128, or 256x256. 
You will be creditted [with your PF username, so if you use a diff acc, tell me on the acc. with the credit.]
ALLIANCES
Falcon Renegades
We have sent a message to attempt to join the Union, however. No response has been recieved, yet. 

please note that if you get a free schematic from us that means we would like to have permanent business and/or allying with you. this offer is not common. 
please also note that we defeat particulate so that the nearby faction likes us so they buy our stuff

UPDATES
Spoiler
12:10:28 PM July 19 2017, made the post
[close]
Spoiler
3:15:05 PM July 19,2017, updated for info on how Amp Gems affect the units.
[close]
Spoiler
July 20, 2017 1:43:55 AM added Alliance listings.
[close]
Spoiler
Alliance update. Joined with Falcon Renegades.
[close]
Spoiler
Prices update.
[close]
Spoiler
FREE MODULES for art update
[close]

Custom modules right of Custom Module Creators inc. copying modules without permission is breaking Galactic law
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

cpaca

Update since last reply: 
Prices
Alliance: Attempt with Union, Success with Falcon Renegade 
Modules: Info on how AMP gems affect them.
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

cpaca

Update: Chance for a FREE, IN-FACTORY module on one ship! Used on modules *which don't exist yet* and, sometimes, won't be applied to the public database even when you own it [allowing a large bonus for yourself against other corporations, who must figure out how it works before they can counterattack, or as a large reason why GalCorp might want to buy you to get land for some time.]

cpaca

Update: Tiny tidbit of information on a new weapon. A warning for some.

cpaca

Updated the launcher. 
Also added information on the Cellular Reactor. Again, top-secret.

cpaca

Update: Super-nuke. Fear the Super-nuke. Fear it.

rer24

I would love to see this cellular reactor. I enjoy making energy-efficient ships, and want a smaller reactor that produces considerable energy. Any chance I could see the PRPL?
We shall end the infinite cycle of madness!

cpaca

rer, I completely forgot about it. 
Anyway, I'll put up full disclosure.
It's nice. 
And the PRPL is not very simple. 
There's about 5 and there's a long complicated process.

rer24

Oh well. I'll just use very powerful energy mines then.
We shall end the infinite cycle of madness!