Author Topic: Custom Module Creators [Corporation]  (Read 390 times)

cpaca

• Yes, Decagon levelling up makes an undecagon.
    • Custom Modules Corporation
Custom Module Creators [Corporation]
« on: July 19, 2017, 01:29:36 am »
We use forum time for all times

We are the Custom Module Creators Corporation! 
We create Custom Modules: Although, self-installation is not permitted [unless you have the ability to break the fourth wall and look at how the Custom Modules are made] ALL custom modules made by Custom Modules Corporation must be run through Custom Modules Corporation or else it is breaking Galactic law and therefore taxing is allowed... and is very expensive from us, as we make Custom Modules... doesn't mean we optimise them to efficient creation.

You can have a custom module in YOUR ship!*
*if you ever try to fight our corporation with custom modules in your ship we will turn the custom modules against you
Please note, we create custom modules, we DO NOT learn how to apply images here. 
To find our ships, go to Map #845 by cpaca. That is also where you can test them yourself.
Our Custom Modules: 
Passive Particle Creator
Information
(click to show/hide)
Usages [in our ships] 
(click to show/hide)

P-Active [Passive-Active, or PassiveActive] Particle Creator 
Information 
(click to show/hide)
Ship usages.
(click to show/hide)

Sprayer
Information
(click to show/hide)
Ship Usages.
(click to show/hide)

Stationary units + applications
Launcher.
(click to show/hide)

Cellular Reactor. 

(click to show/hide)
Super-Nuke
(click to show/hide)
Prices
Blueprint-To-Reality is always the same price, no matter what. 
VERY expensive blueprint change, however, there are several ways to decrease "Cost" of applying units. 
For the Passive and Passive-Active Particle Emitters, the price can be decreased by replacing a Grabber to a Particle Emitter. 
We like logical ships. Price decrease for symmetrical hulls. Large price decrease for hull AND ship modules symmetrical. 
First-buys from us are expensive in money. 
As we learn your materials, selling your materials and then giving us blue emitters from those becomes less efficient, depending on how much we like your materials. 
If a corporation has a material which is one-of-a-kind to their corporation and is required for a module, the corporations which can use the module is restricted to our corporation, the specified corporation, and corporation specified corporation wants to sell the module to. 
If a corporation wants to sell the module, they can sell it for any price, as long as we get as much material is needed to make the module [and pay the engineers to apply the module]
FREE MODULES 
We also have a way for you to get a free module applied to ANY ship! 
We don't make art. All our modules are inside large,metal boxes, but are painted to be logical for the Corporation Commander to use. 
Provide the art we need, and you get one of the new module FREE! 
Current art we need: 
A tiny star with small armorings to collect energy - intended to be a powerful generator that fires energy right into global storage.  64x64,128x128, or 256x256. 
You will be creditted [with your PF username, so if you use a diff acc, tell me on the acc. with the credit.]
ALLIANCES
Falcon Renegades
We have sent a message to attempt to join the Union, however. No response has been recieved, yet. 

please note that if you get a free schematic from us that means we would like to have permanent business and/or allying with you. this offer is not common. 
please also note that we defeat particulate so that the nearby faction likes us so they buy our stuff

UPDATES
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Custom modules right of Custom Module Creators inc. copying modules without permission is breaking Galactic law
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 02:42:55 pm by cpaca »
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

cpaca

Re: Custom Module Creators [Corporation]
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 01:29:39 am »
Update since last reply: 
Prices
Alliance: Attempt with Union, Success with Falcon Renegade 
Modules: Info on how AMP gems affect them.
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

cpaca

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 10:20:50 pm »
Update: Chance for a FREE, IN-FACTORY module on one ship! Used on modules *which don't exist yet* and, sometimes, won't be applied to the public database even when you own it [allowing a large bonus for yourself against other corporations, who must figure out how it works before they can counterattack, or as a large reason why GalCorp might want to buy you to get land for some time.]

cpaca

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 12:28:07 am »
Update: Tiny tidbit of information on a new weapon. A warning for some.

cpaca

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 09:12:43 pm »
Updated the launcher. 
Also added information on the Cellular Reactor. Again, top-secret.

cpaca

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 10:44:51 pm »
Update: Super-nuke. Fear the Super-nuke. Fear it.

rer24

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2017, 08:34:17 am »
I would love to see this cellular reactor. I enjoy making energy-efficient ships, and want a smaller reactor that produces considerable energy. Any chance I could see the PRPL?
Looks like humanity has the same weakness as the aliens from Signs.

cpaca

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2017, 02:40:37 pm »
rer, I completely forgot about it. 
Anyway, I'll put up full disclosure.
It's nice. 
And the PRPL is not very simple. 
There's about 5 and there's a long complicated process.

rer24

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2017, 06:15:43 am »
Oh well. I'll just use very powerful energy mines then.
Looks like humanity has the same weakness as the aliens from Signs.