Custom Map #841: Enemy Blocks. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, July 16, 2017, 03:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #841: Enemy Blocks

Author: FOXX
Size: 127x380

Desc:
What started as a TestMap for a Big Ship has grown into this. Not so Hard-> Just Destroying Big Ships :) #BigShips #EmergentUp #Only1Spawn AmpGemFactory

Johnny Haywire

Another fun map - something quite different for sure  ;)

Thanks for making it!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

FOXX

:) Enjoy making Maps Johnny.
And this one seems fun for players so there will be a sequel to this one.
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

Oiskapunk

Doesn't look like ships anymore. More like big chocolate bars with sweet chunks in it. The upper one is already melted.

Still fun to play.

FOXX

Ohh, maybe then the name of the map should be Chocolate Ships Bars ;)
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

cpaca

Fun fact: Typing "emergent" into search and setting to "rating" puts this map at the top rating! cool!
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

FOXX

That is a cool fact.
But it has mostly to do with the #Emergent because not many maps use this i think.
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

FOXX

I've played this one again today and the End was Surprisng to see that the Big Ship got blown up exactly when i Finished the Map :)
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!