Falcon Renegades [Updated: 26/08/17]

Started by Spaartan, July 08, 2017, 02:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoodMorning

With customs in play, the only limit is balancing. So...

I still find the Marauder to sit in the sweet spot between utility, build time and operation cost.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

cpaca

Yeah, there's guidelines about the modules. 
Your note on the "sprayer-grabber" thing is that I could say "It uses Alien Computers which seem to dislike grabbers. Weird." 
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

Spaartan

Quote from: GoodMorning on August 13, 2017, 08:43:40 PM
With customs in play, the only limit is balancing. So...

I still find the Marauder to sit in the sweet spot between utility, build time and operation cost.

Of course, the titans are supposed to have only one of each built. They will only be used in special occasions, for smaller missions only the normal ships will be used
At the end of the game, the Queen and the Pawn are put in the same box.

Spaartan

-General Transmission-

Greetings everyone! These are the engineers of the FR and I have some good news.

We have completely redesigned several old ships and made new ones alongside them!
Even better news, Cpt. Spaartan is satisfied with the designs of the Seagull, Finch, and Budgie! (For now, that is)

That is all we have for now, and we hope you enjoy our new ships! The links to download the designs are attached to the first and second transmissions of this server.

-End Transmission-

Spaartan

I'm back with another update...

I removed two titans, but added four with references to their respective shows and movies.
The old group is now named special, containing Archimedes and the Pheonix.
Enjoy!

cpaca

Something that occured a while back, but was kept secret... 
I just have this here so that people in the future have to do less scrolling.

Spaartan: What happened? Why aren't we in Rift Space? 
Engineer: Hmm. Rift engines seem to be down. Why did they break? 

Spaartan: Sensors? 
Engineer: Not much. However, we have an incoming flank of six hammers, 3 from left side, 3 from right. 
Spaartan: Battle time.
Engineer: However, I don't know what's infront of us. It appears to be a ship spewing blue particulate, but no Blue Emitters are sensed. 
Spaartan: Oh, that's obvious. Only one corporation has that technology. Hello, CMC. 

cpaca: Hello. And before you ask, I am going to guess your questions. No, we did not pull you out of rift space.
Spaartan: I didn't even take a guess that we were pulled out...
cpaca: And no, we weren't pulled out either. We have something we want to give you. First, the Particulate.

Spaartan: Why did you come to us?
cpaca: We have a one-of-three in existence weapon for you. Super-weapon, more likely. 
Spaartan: ... What is this? Is it another [REDACTED]?
cpaca: No. It's better. A super-nuke. 
Spaartan: [REDACTED EXCITEMENT FOR A LONG TIME] 
cpaca: Don't use it near any of your important ships, such as Titans, a large fleet, or your main HQ ship.
Spaartan: Why not? 
cpaca: Everything within the explosion vanishes. The radius of the explosion is 1 parsec, in old databases. Approximately 3 lightyears. OOC: I assume light-years are constant. Light is constant, and Years... are close. 
Spaartan: Oh. At least we would see the explosion? 
cpaca: No. It's also self-destructing. Use it and it itself dissapears too. 
Spaartan: Uh... Are you sure... 
cpaca: I was told by a mysterious force you would need this. I don't know who. Mysterious.
OOC: It was Skarsgard Abraxis and the Arc. 
Spaartan: Very mysterious. Did you get any data on him? 
cpaca: Yes. My data is that he avoided every last sensor, from infra-red to aiming the lasers in random directions and seeing where they stopped to get the approximate shape.
Spaartan: Well... uh... 
cpaca: Yeah, you probably have things to do.
Spaartan: No. Did you check your rift engines? 
cpaca: Mine are fine. Why? 
Spaartan: The thing they did to pull me out of Rift Space must have damaged mine. Mind if you-
cpaca: Here's an energy mine that was here. However: [Warp out]
one of cpaca's Grabbers: *energy dies down* *custom module self-destructs* *core module self-destructs*
Spaartan: Ah, some scraps. Also an energy mine.
cpaca, in rift space: Oh shoot one of my Grabbers didn't make it. Meh. It's fine. Wait a second... I never gave the order to go to rift space... Which engineer did that...
[close]
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)