Previous topic - Next topic

FOXX

So, we have an Indestructible HQ.
With one piece of armour missing.
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

Spaartan

I just saw it, DAMMIT, I'll go fix it, but I will not change the pic.
At the end of the game, the Queen and the Pawn are put in the same box.

FOXX

Happened to me also before and will maybe happen again ;)
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

Spaartan

Update:

New Ship designs:
Humming Bird and Hawk Research Station
Fixed Grammar.

cpaca

Hello, Falcon Renegades. 
This is from the Custom Module Creators. 
After much battling and searching, I have a small army ready to warp right to your Nest. I believe some of our schematics may be of use. I will be willing to provide one schematic, free-of-charge, to test our ships. Perhaps in the future you will buy more. Note that the Schematic requires no power to fire its Custom Module. 
The Custom Module was made using the hull of one of your ships which we copied, specifically the same hull the Budgie, Robin, and Finch use. This means the sacrifice of one of the 3 ships mentioned is all that is needed to make this ship. That, and you allowing a dozen Engineers to come over and modify the ship.
Knowledge of Quantum energy is of no use to us; the metals used for making the Metal dome are of especial interest to us. We may be able to produce a new Custom Module with the metals. 
Attached is a picture of the ship in question as well as a file. 
[If you plan to use the ship in a map, apply both the EdittedFinchAdder and the PassiveParticleCreator scripts onto the map, then place a PRPL Core with the EdittedFinchAdder script inside.]
[Copying SpaartanFinch.dat to This PC/Documents/My Games/particlefleet/ships should allow you to open it in-game, without the custom module. Using that and the above instructions should allow you to use it with the custom module, in a map.] 
[Finally, if you want to use ANY custom module script, go to planetfall's post on Custom Modules and download ShipModule then apply ShipModule to the map - do not touch ShipModule's code whatsoever]
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

Spaartan

Transmission:

Greetings Custom Module Creators,

This is Captain Spaartan, leader of the Falcon Renegades. I like the concept of of a portable emitter on a ship and its usefulness in low power situations. We are already adding the new module to the finch and it will soon be finished. We wish to have an alliance, finding the usefulness of your module too useful to turn away. The metal we use is somewhat crystalline, transparent  from the inside but opaque form the outside, it cannot be mired and is immovable when connected to a rift. We currently call it silver diamond, due to its strength and beauty from both the inside and outside.

With best regards,
Captain Spaartan

cpaca

Dear Falcon Renegades, 
This is from the Custom Module Creators.
I accept your alliance. Your "Silver diamond" sounds very useful. 
Science could potentially be done to figure out a way to turn the Silver Diamond into its component molecules, warp through Rift Space, and appear back and immediately turn the molecules back into Silver Diamond. This could potentially be used in a push to make a wall of Silver Diamond that keeps moving. 
At the same time, the molecules within Silver Diamond may also be useful to make other things, such as Plasma-Particle Emitters. 
We have had difficulty doing so because if it moves, it is hard to make plasma out of it, as plasma slows things down. Another thought is to have a tiny bit of Silver Diamond on the surface of each particle and have a very small rift turn on and off rapidly, therefore turning the Silver Diamond into a pseudo-plasma. 
Of course, then particles would move against it and it would no longer be able to slow-down. Particle Beams could be modified to affect this new pseudo-plasma and repair it. 
This sounds like a very useful material for defending against bases or holding an advantage by applying this to a Sprayer or a Passive Particle Maker. 
If you look at our store, we have a Grabber G3. If this technology works as planned, we will give you a Grabber G3 Plasma for more Silver Diamond. 

Silver diamond could also be used to modify the telescopes to search for this material.
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

cpaca

Dear Falcon Renegades, 
It seems we are not able to apply Silver Diamond as Plasma for Particles. 
The Silver diamond appears to be too heavy, and it keeps bouncing off. 
Still, using it to make large blocks of plasma in areas could be useful. 

Fourth wall break: 
Plasma can't be applied to Particles. No PRPL for that. Might be some underlying code that is used for Emitters to set their particles to do that.

Spaartan

Quick Update: Some old ships will be renovated in a few hours or so

Spaartan

Transmission:

Hello, this is Captain Spaartan

Good news everyone! We have noticed that some of our ships are somewhat... substandard, both in functionality and design. But, that is all about to change, we have renovated several of our ships!

Renovated Ships included:
Flock
Crown Pigeon
Eagle
Flamingo

Replaced Ship:
Cockatiel with the Crane

One new ship!:
Seagull

That is all for now, try fighting particulate with the new versions!

p.s. The replaced ships are put into a new group, obsolete

Spaartan

Another Update!

Added two new stations along with the Stations group:
Wing Refueling Station
Claw Defense Station

Renovated:
Budgie
Finch
Dove
Humming Bird
Seagull

Spaartan

The ship that attacked our sector massacred our people and we realized we focused too much on offense. In one of the hyperspace pockets, we found 5 new designs. After the battle, we decided to renovate them and put them into good use.

Presenting:

The Pheonix (Thanks Dec  :)!)
Crow
P4RR0T
Tiger Falcon
Avian Warship

Spaartan

Another Update Transmission!

I have released the supers, the Titans. All in the new, Titans section!
New ships:
Thunderbird
Firebird
Archimedes
Peacock

(OOC: Only one of each titan can exist in the universe)
Renovated:
Owl

cpaca

Quote from: Spaartan on July 08, 2017, 02:54:57 AM
Thunderbird-The strongest ship in the entire fleet of the FR, possibly even in other corporations as well. Never go against this.

Um

Spoiler
The strongest ship in the entire fleet of the FR, possibly even in other corporations as well.
[close]
*cough cough* yeah.... 
Spoiler
The strongest ship ... even in other corporations
[close]
lol look at my corporation's ships

Spaartan

Quote from: cpaca on August 13, 2017, 11:26:28 AM
Quote from: Spaartan on July 08, 2017, 02:54:57 AM
Thunderbird-The strongest ship in the entire fleet of the FR, possibly even in other corporations as well. Never go against this.

Um

Spoiler
The strongest ship in the entire fleet of the FR, possibly even in other corporations as well.
[close]
*cough cough* yeah.... 
Spoiler
The strongest ship ... even in other corporations
[close]
lol look at my corporation's ships

That's why I said possibly, your modules are super powerful. (10 sprayers + 1 grabber teehee :P)