address needed

Started by Curtis hurst, June 11, 2017, 12:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorrontis

It's not about you being new. Virgil doesn't care about that, and neither does this community.  (You'll notice, I'm relatively new too, when compared to some of the older members. And now, I'm the beloved evil dog.)

If you have great ideas, we listen and see if they can be implemented, either by using CRPL/PRPL by the community, or by Virgil.

And like it has been said, CW3 has been closed to development long before I even jumped into the game and that was a while ago. Virgil is busy working on the next project and the next update to the latest game (Particle Fleet).

So, if you want something done, the community is your first bet. You want our trust? Let's start working on your first unit together. I will personally help you. Just you and I. A lot can be done with CRPL, it's actually amazing.

EDIT: I just spent my 1500th post on this thread  :-[
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Curtis hurst

this is wat I'm saying I cant discuse this with you lot some of my notes are about user usages the fact that 80 present of the community carnt use crpl core and would rather leave than ask for help. this is not a matter for the community! I cant stress this enough please you guys got to trust me

Sorrontis

whelp. I give up.

We were offering an olive branch. You wanted our trust - but you won't meet us half way. How do you think V and the rest of the admins will take this?
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Curtis hurst

oh beleave me I know what thay thinking but I can change their minds, all thay got to do is trust me for a few emails its not hard, ive heard lots of great things about virgil but if all thease rumors are true why am I still being ignored!

Sorrontis

Hi Curtis,

In all honesty, do your emails have SPECIFIC details about what you have to offer? Do you provide examples?

If your e-mails are like what we are seeing in the forums, you will not get an answer. I'm not talking about the grammar and spelling mistakes (but those hurt too). I'm talking about the grandiose.   

And I'll ask you another question. Out of all the other members, is it just possible that your ideas have already been pitched to Virgil, and simply denied? There are some really smart cookies on here, people with game design backgrounds as well as a whole bunch of things.

If you want V to take you seriously, build trust with the community first. Talk to the people that play the game, see what they want. Contribute, not by gunning to the top dog, but by working with us lowly peasants. We are the key. Trust me. Do you understand what I am inferring?

Continuing like this will not do anything - heck, it might make things worse.

I've said my peace.

PS Edit: Anyone on these forums who is close enough to Virgil would never, I repeat, NEVER break that trust. So, there are a few avenues for you to use, you've exhausted all but one - and that door is closing soon.

Curtis hurst

ok yea you come across realy clear and I understand the trust values I too have a solid trust type attitude , please understand that there is waayyy more detail about my notes but you guys do make a fair point so the fact that 80 present cant use the core this couses a problem for k.c and thouse that can use it, my ideas will increase the play time life of them that cant use it, there for increasing the user usages and buying k.c and them that can more time to do their own thing, this stuff I got has been realy thought about, in my notes a have no less than 12 weapons that will also increase the strategy values and featuers of the game emphasising on the liquid aspect, wind aspect , land aspect, and bullet ratios, better ways of using the aeather as it only goes to the forge, please you guys got to beleave me! , other notes are about the map editor and editing to make it way more user friendly, I sear I would not be making a claim so radical if I dident think I chould do it!

Curtis hurst

it practacly is a hole game rewrite

Sorrontis

Quote from: Curtis hurst on June 12, 2017, 04:30:42 PM

I had a feeling that's where this was going. I just wanted you to say it clearly. So, no, you will not get what you want. No matter how much you plead.

Keeper Decagon

Quote from: Curtis hurst on June 12, 2017, 04:30:02 PMplease you guys got to beleave me!

I don't think you realize that no-one will take your word for it without having built up some trust with people first. You basically just came in here, spouting you have these great ideas, refuse to give any specifics, and then get upset when people don't believe you. Think about that for a second. Do you really expect people (on the Internet no less) to simply take your word as truth without a trace of evidence or explanation?

Quote from: Sorrontis on June 12, 2017, 04:35:00 PM
Quote from: Curtis hurst on June 12, 2017, 04:30:42 PM

I had a feeling that's where this was going. I just wanted you to say it clearly. So, no, you will not get what you want. No matter how much you plead.

^^^^
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

Curtis hurst

of course not but that's the problem of this world to many trust isues! this stuff Ive designed is in a way to help the community not make it worse!

Curtis hurst

please you guys must understand that I have solid foundation for every idea and I'm not prepared to discuse it any ferter, I want to keep this stuff as fresh an idea of gamming as possible I need to speak to a kc rep!

Keeper Decagon

Quote from: Curtis hurst on June 12, 2017, 04:51:54 PM
please you guys must understand that I have solid foundation for every idea and I'm not prepared to discuse it any ferter, I want to keep this stuff as fresh an idea of gamming as possible I need to speak to a kc rep!

If you're not prepared to discuss it any further, we're not prepared to try to help you any further.

And at this stage, nothing is "fresh" in gaming. Someone, somewhere, will have already come up with it before you.
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

FOXX

Quote from: Curtis hurst on June 12, 2017, 04:30:02 PM
... no less than 12 weapons that will also increase the strategy values and featuers of the game emphasising on the liquid aspect, wind aspect , land aspect, and bullet ratios, better ways of using the aeather as it only goes to the forge, please you guys got to beleave me! , other notes are about the map editor and editing to make it way more user friendly
Hi Curtis,

when i started on the KC forums and with making maps i also started on the forum.
The people here are really helpfull and nice people and we all contribute to KC with our ideas, maps and Scripts.

These improvements / add-ons and about everything you say is all accessible on the Forum.
Custom Weapons, Custom Units all that sort of stuff.

You just have to start somewhere and that somewhere is the Forum.
We all share our ideas and thought on the Forum.

Greets,
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

Curtis hurst

lol I'm in the forums lol I'm trying to take the work load off you lot and not only that enhance on every aspect of the game in the prosese aswello user ratings you guys tho got no busness realy in my resoning is y I need a rep never mind the weapons stuff my resoning is k,c bussness only! you guys are quick to shoot me at every corner but again I got to stress my resoning is k,c busness only!

FOXX

Well then, i wish you good luck Curtis.
You don't seem to realize that the Forums IS KnuckleCracker and some people here CAN really help you but i'll take my time off this because i'm afraid if you don't give in a bit or show something this is going nowhere.
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS