address needed

Started by Curtis hurst, June 11, 2017, 12:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curtis hurst

can anyone tell me the Manchester address for k.c as I can realy inhance on all prospects of the creeper world 3 game, their game is cool but I realy can inhance the game ten fold but thay dam ignorant, thay don't even know what thay got.

Nicant

This is probably not the place to post this and i don't think V doesn't want to give out his address...
CW4 hype!!

Curtis hurst

I relise this but private messages can be sent , their own ignorance will be their own demise I'm sik of screaming at them

Keeper Decagon

Dude, if you're sick of it, then stop doing it.

Besides, we've yet to see any evidence or explanation of your ideas to the point that I'm wondering whether you have any at all. I've even seen you bring this up in the descriptions of the maps you've posted, which I find simply ridiculous and makes me wonder why you are so vehement about an "idea" whilst insisting on being incredibly vague. No-one is ever going to believe you if you never explain anything.

Furthermore, asking for someone's address is, I would say, completely out of the question, ESPECIALLY on a public forum.

That's all I have to say.
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

Curtis hurst

I swear you guys r quick to judge but you lot not got a clue what I can do for this game, I wont stop till thay hear me out!

FOXX

Maybe the best option is send a PM to Karsten75,

Connecting to V is not an option -> He's busy.
If you have a great idea about a game from several years back thats great but share your ideas like everyone on the Forum.

Greets,
FOXX

The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

Curtis hurst

a idea I have no less than 12 weapons plus a hole new out look on the editor beleave me I can make this game much better if thay get their dam heads out the dam clouds!

Curtis hurst

I have way to much for the forums!

FOXX

Quote from: Curtis hurst on June 11, 2017, 04:48:57 PM
I have way to much for the forums!
The Forum can hold everything!!
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

Curtis hurst

I'm not putting this stuff in the forums as I know how fresh and new this is and its not just weapons I cant say what it is there is a lot of stuff I need to discuss with  k,c , and only k,c!!!!!!!!

GoodMorning

You are damaging your credibility further. Any changes or extensions to CW3 would almost certainly be stated and discussed on the forum.

Take our perspective for a moment. Someone making enjoyable maps mentions an idea for a finalised product which is years old. No further information is forthcoming. The accepted system for suggestions (the forum) is dismissed as 'too small', despite being sufficient to hold every other bit of discussion. And now the physical address of the developer is being requested. Does it seem more likely that someone is seeking attention, or that they are as useful as they claim? So far, we have seen precisely nothing to substantiate your claim.

As it stands, your options are to make it yourself, talk to someone else, or put up the concepts. If they are as good for the game as you claim, they will stand on merit. They will have to, to have any chance of being used, given that V has developed and released another complete game since CW3.

Calling the very person you are attempting to contact "ignorant" is a step in the wrong direction. So is a response typed quickly enough that capitalisation, punctuation, spelling, correct English, and indeed any new content is obliterated.

Please at least begin with a suggestion thread. I agree with Decagon on the other points made.

Finally, I cannot think of a good reason why you would require a physical address rather than a mailing address.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Curtis hurst

ok yea I get that this is weird I realy do have lots of stuff for k.c, I'm a genuine guy wanting to help the comuity and k.c , some of my notes r not just weapons I have loads of stuff and some notes r about user usages I realy can make this game better I never do things just for myself I'm not a selfish brat lol , I'm 36 and realy do know I can help, theres one aspect of my notes that can help k,c,s opotion due to this I realy cant put this stuff on the fourums, sorry for being like this but I realy realy can help! I understand I'm annoying everyone but I realy do need to speak to kc privertly as I know this stuff will help everyone as well as increase all factors of the game and I do meen all factors! due to my dislexer my emails come across as a child but I swear I can help, my apolages but realy do need to speak to k,c

Curtis hurst

p.s reson for address is if I'm in the area I can hand deliver the notes

Sorrontis

Scan them, put them in a dropbox, send him the link.  :P

If he likes your ideas, who knows, maybe he'll give you the benefit of a skype call or something. But if you want Virgil to take you seriously, you have to give him something concrete. The guy is really open minded, but you're making some pretty outrageous claims, and demands.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Curtis hurst

ive sent emails to support and twiter and fb, ive been trying for last two month, I know I'm new to your community but the fact thay left it this long is silly, yea I'm making outragus claims but I am serius! I realy can make a huge difrence to this game, all I need is just cuple of hours in privert to talk to k.c, I understand that I not got any trust from you guys due to my newness but once the notes are sent I'm sure ill be seen as a great asset to this community please you must trust me I only want to make things better for everyone including k,c