Custom Map #4495: Cage of pain. By: tamrin

Started by AutoPost, June 08, 2017, 07:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Builder17

Quote from: D0m0nik on June 19, 2017, 01:57:16 PM
Is there an emoji for slapping yourself in the face?

Does this do?

(-‸ლ)

hbarudi

another impossible to start map, how can I get the beam before the phantoms come and put creeper on every one of my collectors?

tamrin

If you look through comments..
u will have to
Spoiler
Take some techs from left island before you start in the middle
[close]

hbarudi

Arrgh help once I get the beam and the nullifier and the cn and then go to the middle the fight there is impossible when the creeper keeps all my stuff unsupplied and I have no energy.

Over 10 restarts with no luck on this map need walkthrough to claim that middle island so that I can go battle the rest of them.

pawel345

I had conquered the central island and the 4 square islands near it, and than i realized that when picking up the 1 beam in the lower left corner i didn't connect to the shield key next to it and can't progress after 3h of gameplay. :(

lumpik

Hi Tamrin, all your maps are excelent, you are good maps maker. Maybe if you do them little harder...? This one i finished in 2.10 first game, i think its possible to do this map faster than 1.30. I try tomorrow, now i know what to do:-)
Who have problems with start:
Spoiler
the best is-pick 1 beam and cannon tech(land the command in lower left corner), when you build your collector and pick beam and cannon tech(when they START flying up, you already have them), pause the game, destroy the collector, build him some fields up(just  to connect nullifier tech), x1 speed game, wait when you have in your command 5 energy, then fly over the collector. You must have good timing, there is max 0.1-0-2 seconds of time reserve  before your 2.collector is destroyed by creepers. Tried now 3x, 3x successfull. Now you have all you need for good start. Return to orbit, wait 30s, land on the left side(middle zone), buil 1 collector left and nullifier between 2 amts-then build siphon, wait until he is built, then pause the game, build 4 more nullifiers( 2 on the left are connected to command), build collectors to pick all techs and connecting 2 nullifiers on the right side and build beam, run the game, when you use all 200 energy by siphon, pause the game, deactivate all, build the second siphon, run the game, wait until the siphon is built, pause the game, reactivate all, when is your 2. 200 energy gone, deactivate 2 nullifiers on the right side, after your 3 active nullifiers destroy creepers(4), reactivate your 2 last nullifiers and place beam to the left power zone right above command node. After you destroy last 2 creepers in the middle-middle zone(6 in total-i needed 2 minutes 22seconds), build 1 cannon. After your beam destroy all flying projectiles, move him to the save, to the power zone move cannon, and....voila, this can be your "save" start, the rest is to you:-) I hope that this little guide to the beginning help to players who have problem with start. And sorry for my english.
[close]

tamrin

Oh... thanks :D I must come back to this game with new maps.... I really miss it :D My biggest problem when I want to create harder map is my abillity, cause like I said, I am not expert :D But I will try

GoodMorning

Also: Welcome to the forum. And it's good of you to write a walkthrough.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Blackbird_71

I love the map. I just want to know if I should try to take the far left or top first after I have 6 mortars