Custom Map #2827: Lucid: The Final Frontier (7/7)

Started by AutoPost, May 20, 2017, 08:29:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2827: Lucid: The Final Frontier (7/7)

Author: cyntrix

Desc:
The conclusion to the 7-part Lucid series. Can you overcome? #NoPhantoms #Nexus #AntiCreeper #Fields

tornado

Quote from: Nexus
Didn't anyone ever tell you not to listen to the voices in your head?

Surprisingly, no. the only active voice in here is Mine, though there are a few that watch each other.
Now CEO of Particular Endeavors. http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=23752.new#new
We apologize for all inconveniences that we caused.
Quotefirst, you have to imagine a very big box, fitting inside a very samll box.
then, you have to build one

JR

Very well done series cyntrix.   :)   The only suggestion I would make is on 6/7 (Rising Well) you need to make the emitters at the bottom of the well stronger because you can destroy them without having to worry about escaping.

On another note, based on the series dialog you must be a subscriber to the material in Law of One.  Good stuff.   8)

-JR

DRider

Just finished the series and really enjoyed it.  Well, except for #4.  Have to go back and work on my speed a bit.  Please make some more! 

DRider

cyntrix

Quote from: JR on May 24, 2017, 04:24:54 PM
On another note, based on the series dialog you must be a subscriber to the material in Law of One.

I'd actually never heard of Law of One, but a quick google search yields very interesting results! I'm a bit of an omnist so all kinds of philosophies manifest into my work.

If you like the subject matter of this series, it's loosely based off an EP I released this year. There's some easter eggs referencing some of my songs in the dialogue. If you're interested, you can just type my name (cyntrix) into Spotify or iTunes or wherever you get your tunes. If you want an actual download, it's free over on bandcamp.

Thanks for the feedback! I really do appreciate it. This is the first creative project I've focused on that's not strictly audio/visual. One day I hope to incorporate all these forms of media into one experience! One day... haha