Custom Map #2823: Lucid: Strange Fields (3/7)

Started by AutoPost, May 07, 2017, 09:37:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2823: Lucid: Strange Fields (3/7)

Author: cyntrix

Desc:
Follow the flow of the anti-creeper as you counteract the 0 gravity creeper whirlpool. #nophantoms #fields Part 3/7. Any questions or comments, please contact me at [redacted].

Please do not put email addresses in uploaded content.  - K75.

Builder17

Quote from: AutoPost on May 07, 2017, 09:37:35 AM
Please do not put email addresses in uploaded content.  - K75.

There is always chance that map maker of this never sees your message, pleace use that email address or something else to contact him and tell that to him? He will probably get sad if his maps get denied without him knowig reason, I think.

Also, his email is still visible at http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld2/viewmaps.php?mapid=2823

+ I think that email he puts in map submissions maybe isn't his personal email, but something he set up for feedback use, because he didn't know about our forum?

cyntrix

QuoteThere is always chance that map maker of this never sees your message, pleace use that email address or something else to contact him and tell that to him? He will probably get sad if his maps get denied without him knowig reason, I think.

+ I think that email he puts in map submissions maybe isn't his personal email, but something he set up for feedback use, because he didn't know about our forum?

Hey, yeah sorry. Virgil reached out to me and explained. I'm just now discovering the forum. I appreciate the heads up; I just wasn't aware of the policy.