Custom Map #2822: Lucid: Pursue Onward In The Midst of Uncertainty (2/7)

Started by AutoPost, May 06, 2017, 08:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2822: Lucid: Pursue Onward In The Midst of Uncertainty (2/7)

Author: cyntrix

Desc:
Overcome an upwards battle against natural forces. If you focus your intent, willpower, and expectation, you shall overcome! -- Part 2 of a 7 part series. For any questions or concerns, please contact me at [REDACTED vw]

Bongo

Nice map. Lots of stuff going on and lots of ways to play it.

Just one small thing. Some people who play fast might go around the top Drone Gate that is encased in degradable Earth. They will finish the map and then sit there waiting (forever). Inexperienced players might get mad having to start over and then waiting for the Creeper to degrade enough earth to get to that gate. Here (pic) is a solution, that only adds about 30 seconds to final time.

(Also were those corner gems just to tease us? I feel the next Angel being born. ;) )

-Keep up the good work!

cyntrix

Thanks so much for the feedback. I'll try to keep fast players in mind as I design new maps. With strategy games like this I like to take my time rather than rush, but I can absolutely appreciate all ways of playing. I'm impressed you got all the way up to the top that fast!

And yes, the corner gems are indeed just a tease! I hope they don't cause too much frustration hahaha

a

Bongo, such a game is not the first place.