Custom Map #2821: Lucid: What's A Lucid Dream? (1/7)

Started by AutoPost, May 06, 2017, 08:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2821: Lucid: What's A Lucid Dream? (1/7)

Author: cyntrix

Desc:
A mysterious figure makes you realize you are dreaming. Is there more to the physical universe than you were taught to believe? Part 1/7 -- You should be able to complete this map in about half an hour, and the difficulty level is fairly easy. Not alot of pressure, but still a lot of fun and lots of possibility for all kinds of strategy. This is the first map I've created. if you have any problems, questions, criticism, or critiques, feel free to contact me at [REDACTED. vw] Completed 5/1/17

Karsten75

Not getting this. 5 minutes in (twice now) the pods are destroyed. Am I suppoed to have rushed the Micro-rift tech by then? Seems hard to do. Maybe I'm missing something obvious  - that wouldn't be the first time.

Bongo

Are you replying to the wrong map?

If you leave the Makers ON at the bottom (and the Vacuum Makers ON, at the sides), it takes at least 30+ minutes for a Bunker to die. I got bored waiting. Even if you turn off the bottom Makers it still takes just over 20 minutes for a Bunker to die on the bottom.

Karsten75

cyntrix

That's strange. It shouldn't happen like that.

I'm assuming the capsules are somehow getting destroyed by drones in the bottom chamber, but they shouldn't be able to make it through all the anti-creeper in the first 5 minutes. I just did another test where I just let the game sit, and it was about 28 minutes until a drone got to it.

Maybe it's a bug or glitch? Try resetting your game, and let me know if it persists! Sorry you're having trouble

Karsten75

3rd time's a char,. I kept scrolling down to check on things, took screenshots,  nothing happened.  Coompleted map normally, but with some wastes of time and efficiency. Nice map.

tornado

Interesting. its not a lucid dream, but it is certainly a curiosity. would play again.
Now CEO of Particular Endeavors. http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=23752.new#new
We apologize for all inconveniences that we caused.
Quotefirst, you have to imagine a very big box, fitting inside a very samll box.
then, you have to build one