Custom Map: Earth at Night

Started by AutoPost, April 18, 2010, 04:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: Earth at Night

Author: Fisherck

Desc:
If you ever wondered what Earth looks like at night, you can find out now AND fight Creeper in the process while saving Earth's population.

mthw2vc

20 minutes? More like 8. I'm not sure if this was intended, but you can relay directly from South America to Antarctica. I'm sure that a much better time is possible, but I don't feel like working on the timings for it. Overall nice, but it was a bit annoying when I kept losing my relay to the Americas... Perhaps I should've been a bit more careful.

Fisherck

I made it so you could connect from South America to Antarctica (I was much nicer back then :D), and I will fix the 8 minute problem. I have been meaning to play this map lately so I will have a posted time, since I have had some extra time, well not really. I never have extra time :P. But lets see if I can't get a sub 8 time.

UPDATE:
Aww, my score did not go through. Oh well. It was 8637 and I think about 9:18, so I still have improvement anyway. I will try again in the morning
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

Fisherck

There we go, I think 8 can be beaten. ;D
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps

DethbyIT

I saw the new version and realized I'd never done this one.
Tricky with the invisible Creeper, but well worth playing.

Now, on to the new one.
Thanks,
dbit

Fisherck

Thank you for the good review. This one is definitely easier than the second one. ;) But it is still a good challenge.
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps