AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of ship #1121: Acolyte

Size: 35x23
Designer: Decagon

Corporation:
Hiigara Defence Force
CEO: Decagon

Desc:
The Acolyte is an ancient Bentusi warship that was retired after the Hiigaran Exile. Many of these once-proud peacekeeper ships were converted into trade vessels before the dawn of the Bentusi Exchange-class vessel, enabling them to retire these ships entirely. Despite the turmoil in the galaxy, the Bentusi are still unwilling to use these ships again, though might give their blueprints to allies under extraordinary circumstances.

Bluepikmin64

I'd complain about this being a glass cannon, but I know this ship is for a series of maps, so I don't think it really matters.
"They named us the Straxoi, the blind. They named themselves the Seloi, the enlightened. . . I leave this message for whoever's next. When the time comes. . ." ~ Unknown source

Keeper Decagon

Quote from: Bluepikmin64 on April 28, 2017, 12:56:17 PM
I'd complain about this being a glass cannon, but I know this ship is for a series of maps, so I don't think it really matters.

Well, this ship is supposed to be facing forwards at all times, never revealing its vulnerable interior to hostile fire. Lasers keep it protected from particles, so all you need to worry about is enemy ships and facing said ships. Or use another ship to block the vulnerable interior. :)
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE