Custom Map #3042: Sleeping PAC. By: PLAYER

Started by AutoPost, January 16, 2016, 08:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #3042: Sleeping PAC

Author: PLAYER
Size: 150x150

Desc:
This is the first ever map to have both PAC and sleeper creeps! Thanks Telanir, Nicant, GameGibu, PAC map team, and anyone else whom I am forgetting (at this moment) but contributed to this map!

TLFP

Anybody found the cheaty way of spawning units?  ;)
EDIT: Added corrupted builder
Currently ghosting, don't mind me.
Christian, my list of various content creation groups can be found here

mzimmer74

Great map...nice combination of two really fun map types.  It'd be relatively easy to beat without the sleeper units, but the idea was quite clever.  I could see where having the sleeper units could make for the possibility of a much harder PAC map without being impossible.
Omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do what is logically impossible. It's possible, therefore, for God to create beings with the kind of free will that can choose between good and evil, but he can't also force those creatures to choose good. If he forced their choice, it wouldn't be free.

TLFP

Quote from: mzimmer74 on January 16, 2016, 09:08:51 PM
Great map...nice combination of two really fun map types.  It'd be relatively easy to beat without the sleeper units, but the idea was quite clever.  I could see where having the sleeper units could make for the possibility of a much harder PAC map without being impossible.
It was hard for me! I had to wait till a beam spawned and killed those pesky PZ'd strafers!
If anybody wants the cheating way of spawning creeps...
Spoiler
Wait till the AC pulled into the machine flips. You'll have unlimited creeps but until you kill the PZ beams, they aren't going to help much.
[close]
Currently ghosting, don't mind me.
Christian, my list of various content creation groups can be found here

Johnny Haywire

Yeah, great map dude! You can push through the strafers and take out the beams, but it didn't seem easy. It would've been nice if the spawned units were a bit smarter but hey, they were free right? No complaints here! Excellent idea, and I hope to see more!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

mzimmer74

Quote from: TheLongFellowPLAYER on January 16, 2016, 09:57:16 PM

It was hard for me! I had to wait till a beam spawned and killed those pesky PZ'd strafers!
If anybody wants the cheating way of spawning creeps...
If you go the SE and then take out the PZ reactors and replace with emitters it's easy enough to come up and take out the two PZ in bottom of that SW area.
Omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do what is logically impossible. It's possible, therefore, for God to create beings with the kind of free will that can choose between good and evil, but he can't also force those creatures to choose good. If he forced their choice, it wouldn't be free.

hbarudi

Too much lag in this map I don't know why this laptop is a new one.

toolforger

Well, the sleeper units may not be free after all... I think they suck up creep when created and when firing.