Abandoned Space Station

Started by CoolDudeAgent, March 23, 2017, 07:18:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolDudeAgent

This is the first map that I was able to publish and finish up just in time of my birthday day, enjoy this map! Conduct any kinds of tactics that you prefer as you make your own way to the space station.

I'll be listening to your replies of what are your thoughts on this map, and hopefully, if possible. Able to improve on maps that I plan to make more later in the future.

Edited at 23/3/2017, 7:27PM, SGT Timezone. Note : Apologises about this post. Turns out that it automatically uploads on the Colonial Space map. Any ideas on how to remove this post? (This is my first time posting and new, around here.) Requesting Admin to remove this post.
There's nothing to see here, people. I'm just chilling and relaxing here.

GoodMorning

Welcome to the forum, and thank you for going to the effort of making and balancing a map.

Two notes you may find helpful:

The purpose of the map discussion thread is twofold: Feedback for the mapmaker, and advice for those having difficulty. Both are helpful for future mapmaking.

There is no need to timestamp edits, and it tends to clutter the post. Usually you will see edits marked only "Edit:".

A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.