Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #703: map 101 LAST MAP

Author: yum234
Size: 500x216

Desc:
At the begining You have big energy income and time... #GoodLuck

Sorrontis

Last map? for how long? you'll be back right?
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

MisterX

Nooo Keep doing maps, I actively seek yours out as they are always a good challenge without being insane.

GoodMorning

Agreed. I especially enjoy your Omni-based maps.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

thumbmaster

OMG Please don't tell me you're not making more maps! Your maps have some of the best balance of difficulty and fun. We hope you'll be back very soon! 
Twas a sad day when we mothballed Creeper World for Particle Fleet.

GoodMorning

Well, 'tis at that point where I have passed this map in my sweep through the Exchange. I hope the name proves inaccurate at some point...

yum-forum

Nobody knows...      :)    :-\

P.S. In CW3 was better than PF unsuccessful "One map in seven..."   :-[   :(    :'(
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

GoodMorning

I'm not sure what you mean. In any case, I'd like to see an occasional map from you, if you like. I enjoyed your CW3 maps also.

sfxtd

I do not know whoat "one map in seven" either. I have just run the list in order. I have enjoyed the creativity and challenge. Most I got in above-average time and some I did not get at all, but I will go back to improve. It has been a great run and there is much more fun to have. I encourage you to continue Yum, You do excellent work. Thank you!

GoodMorning

At the time of upload, yum had made 101 of the 703 maps on the Exchange. I'm still (perhaps vainly) hoping for more.

yum-forum

101 is good number!  :)

And step by step improves Your "golden" ratio: "One map in seven..."  ;)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last