Custom Map #665: The Maw of Agony. By: blainicus

Started by AutoPost, February 24, 2017, 08:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #665: The Maw of Agony

Author: blainicus
Size: 200x350

Desc:
With the Origin Tablet in tow, and some of the most advanced anti-particulate tech ever discovered, one final offensive push is made to the origin world of the particulate.

blainicus

Please post feedback! I'll use it to make my next map better.

stdout

Another great map from you! I love the tight spaces and all the different paths to victory. My only complaint is that they end too soon. :)

I'd love to see a longer map from you, with the same concept but just longer and tougher battle. I love the flip emitters and easy omni targets and it's also great to have lots of targets that can only be hit with ships. Also, I'd say get rid of the orange thing that kills all elements, and just set it that the player has to destroy everything to win. That eliminates any player from rushing to a fast win.

Fantastic maps. I look forward to more from you!

blainicus

Quote from: stdout on February 25, 2017, 12:34:28 PM
Another great map from you! I love the tight spaces and all the different paths to victory. My only complaint is that they end too soon. :)

I'd love to see a longer map from you, with the same concept but just longer and tougher battle. I love the flip emitters and easy omni targets and it's also great to have lots of targets that can only be hit with ships. Also, I'd say get rid of the orange thing that kills all elements, and just set it that the player has to destroy everything to win. That eliminates any player from rushing to a fast win.

Fantastic maps. I look forward to more from you!

Thank you bro :)