Custom Map #663: Desert Space. By: Not a Ninja

Started by AutoPost, February 23, 2017, 05:39:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #663: Desert Space

Author: Not a Ninja
Size: 384x216

Desc:
Crew, this place has scarce energy emiter. Good thing we brought our Relay Amplifiers with us, as the opposition looks tough.

yum-forum

Crazy up/right corner!  :-\
I spend about 25 min (from my 34min time) to get it with Your limited ability of ships.  8)
All other part of map was done within 10 min. Real strong Ninja!  :)
Spoiler
Was possible only by OMNIs.
And I started by destroying left/down emitter.
[close]
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

yum-forum

I played once more this game. Found way how to defeat right/up corner and get better time score .
Hint:
Spoiler
You may destroy left/down emitter. Then "kill" HQ. Then build HQ in right/down corner and destroy all emitters. Again kill "HQ".
Then start in left/up main area. After mire land in this area send all OMNIs by long way to the righ/up corner and after long trip   destroy at least 1 emitter there (will be very helpful later).
In time of "OMNIs trip"  build all ships and infrastructure and start to attack from main area to the left, get up/intermediate land and then attack right/up corner using upgraded by amp gem lathe-ships.
Then remains only to kill particles and collect all items...
[close]
Excellent game (exception - I don't like to collect all items). 
Very enjoyed! 10/10. Thanks for great work!  :)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Syth

I initially left the three top-right for last, but even after letting the particulate build up on the land mass simply couldn't touch them long enough to lathe.

It was amazing how easy lathing them was with Omnis after restarting.  Overall good map, although I find it too punishing that leaving a certain part for last seems to require a reset.