Started by AutoPost, February 20, 2017, 08:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #4263: Hellbent 009

Author: Hellbent
Size: 256x256

Desc:

Johnny Haywire

If you're looking for a map that you can't possibly lose, this map is for you. New to the game? Sit back and watch the AC just flood the entire map (eventually). Or take a 2-hour nap and afterward you'll be able to just nullify anything you want.

If you want to win fast, I found that using guppies - lots of guppies - helped a lot. You can kill all the spores before they launch, then work outward from there.

Interesting map - I think it deserves higher rating than it has received.

I'll check back later and see how badly Dom, EA and AlterOld smash my time.  :P

Thanks for the map!
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Karsten75

Dilemma - Play Bitjie's map (4262) again or retry this one? I made my initial run pretty much along the lines you describe (guppies for the spore towers) but then I got bored and abandoned it.

Johnny Haywire

I think I liked 4262 better too. This map is almost like going to war with a city that's about to be destroyed by a volcano. Why bother launching an attack? Ya might as well just grab a snack and wait for the lava to engulf the enemy while you sit back and enjoy the auto-conflagration.

Great time on 4262, btw  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on February 21, 2017, 02:35:43 PM
If you're looking for a map that you can't possibly lose, this map is for you. New to the game? Sit back and watch the AC just flood the entire map (eventually). Or take a 2-hour nap and afterward you'll be able to just nullify anything you want.

If you want to win fast, I found that using guppies - lots of guppies - helped a lot. You can kill all the spores before they launch, then work outward from there.

Interesting map - I think it deserves higher rating than it has received.

I'll check back later and see how badly Dom, EA and AlterOld smash my time.  :P

Thanks for the map!

I didn't get them before the first volley but the second didn't get off--and now I had 11 PZs in enemy territory that I put mortars on--at that point it was just mopping up.