[Bug] 1.1.4 designer name not recognized properly when filled in from CITG

Started by The_Mell, February 01, 2017, 06:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Mell

If i use CITG to fill in designer name in ship editor, it prompts "designer must be filled in" when trying to upload.
Must click into designer name and save again before being able to upload.
"Fairies Wear Boots" - Black Sabbath

yum-forum

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

knucracker

Might be a case of not originally being prompted to save the map after only changing/adding the designer.  The upload works off of the saved ship, so you have to have filled in that field and saved at some point before it will let you upload.

The_Mell

1) "Set CITG" clicked
2) game shows green "apply" and i click it
3) try to upload and computer says "no"
4) go back, change to use 2. CITG and click "apply"
5) try to upload and computer says "no"

It seems as I can switch as often as i want between CITG or reset the same one by clicking "Set CITG" again (and applying of course).
As long as i don't have clicked into designer name field, name is not recognized.

PS:
I play Steam version.

Sorrontis

Ah, I see the problem. Click on author name. Press enter (You must do this not click somewhere else). Press apply. Presto.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

The_Mell

I don't think i ever pressed 'Enter' and it worked after clicking text field & apply button.

*edit*
Click in text field and after clicking somewhere else "Apply"-button appears which makes it working. Ok, quite similiar workaround but still different. ;)