This is new... Settings window popup?

Started by Sorrontis, January 20, 2017, 06:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorrontis

I haven't seen this before. Is this something due to PF or Unity? (See attached)
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Karsten75

What version (and steam branch) of the game are you on? I'm not getting that popup.

Sorrontis

Version 1.1.1 (purple)

forgot to add log:
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

knucracker

You should only get that dialog if you add this command line: -show-screen-selector
Could be there is some registry thing that could also cause it to show up.  Not sure what, though.  Anything change about your system, or anything else you could think of?

I can compile that out of the game so even the command line option shouldn't allow it to show.  I manually force most of the settings in the game.  However, don't change it from "good", else you could end up with some ugly looking textures in the game.

GoodMorning

I had that occur a while ago, but not since. I haven't upgraded versions recently, so I'll check  that.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Sorrontis

Quote from: virgilw on January 20, 2017, 07:20:00 PM
You should only get that dialog if you add this command line: -show-screen-selector
Could be there is some registry thing that could also cause it to show up.  Not sure what, though.  Anything change about your system, or anything else you could think of?

I can compile that out of the game so even the command line option shouldn't allow it to show.  I manually force most of the settings in the game.  However, don't change it from "good", else you could end up with some ugly looking textures in the game.

A windows updates today. And a crash (not game related) which required a restart. Nothing major.