Time is the victory condition [Script request]

Started by patrickbuit, January 29, 2017, 12:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patrickbuit

I was wondering if it's possible to write a CRPL script that would allow in-game time to determine when victory is achieved. I'd like to make a tower defence style survival map, so this is a necessity for that concept to work.

I am aware that this might very well be impossible, at it would conflict with some aspects of the game such as the scores. However, if you're a coder thinking you can do this and are willing to write this script for me, i'd be very grateful.

Builder17

So could you tell more things what script should do?

To use this script you should know how to change script input variables and optionally change other attributes in way you prefer.  :)

patrickbuit

I know the very basics of scripting, such as changing input variables and understanding large fractions of the script. This script honestly seems perfect. I can't believe you managed to write it so quickly and (presumably) easily. Thank you lots :] and I'm sorry if it was a hassle.

GoodMorning

Practice helps. And I think I have seen this one before.

Good luck, I'm interested to see what you create. Thanks also for asking about a script instead of writing off the idea (as many seem to).
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.