Custom Map #4153: Andromeda's campaign day 20 - Earth part1 (american coast). By: KIKI443

Started by AutoPost, January 02, 2017, 07:45:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #4153: Andromeda's campaign day 20 - Earth part1 (american coast)

Author: KIKI443
Size: 250x150

Desc:
Delta 23 was just a distraction for the main force hass besieged Earth in meantime now you must defend american coast from both sides against the creeper forces that are massing in the oceans.

Johnny Haywire

Another good map, Kiki! Nothing super easy or difficult, although you'd have to really try hard not to win I think.

I hope you have a good winter break and keep doing well in *school  ;)

*Not as fun as games, but far more important. Side effects may include insomnia, lethargy, narcolepsy, multiple personality disorder, and/or paranoia. Use as directed and don't forget to have fun on the side!

Cheers, mate!   ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on January 05, 2017, 07:18:58 PM
Another good map, Kiki! Nothing super easy or difficult, although you'd have to really try hard not to win I think.

I hope you have a good winter break and keep doing well in *school  ;)

*Not as fun as games, but far more important. Side effects may include insomnia, lethargy, narcolepsy, multiple personality disorder, and/or paranoia. Use as directed and don't forget to have fun on the side!

Cheers, mate!   ;D

Really hard not to win?  I'm stumped on surviving the start!

Karsten75

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on January 20, 2017, 08:03:00 PM

Really hard not to win?  I'm stumped on surviving the start!

I had to endure a few restarts before I learned not to grab too much early on. The Pacific is a great theater  for early operations.

Johnny Haywire

I just went for the high ground and kept creeper at bay with mortars & beams. Turtling is pretty easy on this map, but I suppose if you spread yourself too thin it would be very difficult.

I always prefer to build a base that I know for certain will be safe and  eventually win rather than a base that might be safe but have the chance of winning more quickly. If you're having difficulty, just build on the high ground (Greenland) and defend that spot, then branch out.  ;)
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?