Custom Map #478: Nuhages N020. By: Nuhages

Started by AutoPost, December 26, 2016, 12:57:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #478: Nuhages N020

Author: Nuhages
Size: 480x270

Desc:
Have Fun. Feel free to rate and comment.

D0m0nik

Nice map Nuhages! The layout dallows for attacking either across the top or bottom as you do not need to beat the whole map in order to win.

Spoiler
I went along the bottom with guppies and then attacked the boss emitter from the bottom right corner, in effect sneaked round the back of most of the units and emitters
[close]

svartmes

If anyone is wondering about my time, you can destroy the progenitor fairly quick in this map :P
I'll let you figure out how and post spoiler if needed.

D0m0nik

Quote from: svartmes on December 31, 2016, 09:30:06 AM
If anyone is wondering about my time, you can destroy the progenitor fairly quick in this map :P
I'll let you figure out how and post spoiler if needed.

I suspected there was a back door before I posted my time, easy to hit mines and space for omnis. I just didn't work out where to land my HQ! Nicely done.

GoodMorning

I half-recalled the above when I saw that time ... without, I would probably have given up trying the quick way. I was foolish enough to overbuild for that strategy. I think there's another ten, fifteen seconds possible to shave with good use of ramming Jovens. I had to rebuild mine, and they were still of little use. I'm not about to try, though.

Interestingly, playing my normal way I found myself using very similar upgrades. And taking D0m's advice, I still finished quickly. Note to self: look for Progenitors first.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.