Custom Map #4101: The Intruder. By: JoaoPistori

Started by AutoPost, December 08, 2016, 07:32:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbarudi

This map is interesting, different than usual color and then all the crpl stuff
in play as creeper mode, there is so much anticreeper, digitalis grows very slowly and they also hit my emitter (using one emitter and all others phantoms), use the phantoms to hit all those anticreeper producing objects and other crpl stuff, but then the digitalis takes too long to reach the other powerzones so I can build stuff on them, but the berthas and "superweapon" destroy the digitalis completely to the point where it has to regrow from the source I wish if it was 1 bertha instead of 2 and the anticreeper 1400 at the top, it took so many waves of phantoms to take the superweapon only for it to die while I was shooting out of it near the bottom of the map, does it take lots of damage from its own shots?
This requires reload from last save thanks that there was this reminder.
Edit:
Abraxis mode is interesting you get a lot of things to benefit us in this challenging start area, what are those 5 pods and what is their purpose?

JoaoPistori

Quote from: hbarudi on July 24, 2017, 10:10:56 AM
This map is interesting, different than usual color and then all the crpl stuff
in play as creeper mode, there is so much anticreeper, digitalis grows very slowly and they also hit my emitter (using one emitter and all others phantoms), use the phantoms to hit all those anticreeper producing objects and other crpl stuff, but then the digitalis takes too long to reach the other powerzones so I can build stuff on them, but the berthas and "superweapon" destroy the digitalis completely to the point where it has to regrow from the source I wish if it was 1 bertha instead of 2 and the anticreeper 1400 at the top, it took so many waves of phantoms to take the superweapon only for it to die while I was shooting out of it near the bottom of the map, does it take lots of damage from its own shots?
This requires reload from last save thanks that there was this reminder.
Edit:
Abraxis mode is interesting you get a lot of things to benefit us in this challenging start area, what are those 5 pods and what is their purpose?

Thanks for playing it! Nice to see that you played both modes!

About the 5 pods (that needs 300 packets to activate): Each one will unlock a new upgrade tier at forge:
+2 levels for energy production and ore mining efficiency;
+2 levels for build speed;
+1 level for each weapon upgrade (range, fire rate and move speed)

Spoiler
If you get the level 5 weapon range upgrade, a sniper in the bottom-left powerzone (from the emitter, not the spore towers) can hit the big structure from safe. Note that you must terp it, so the sniper can "have vision" and fire.
[close]

TypoNinja

So many super weapons and so much AC just pushes this into painful slog territory for the PAC side.

There's a line between 'difficult' and 'slow and tedious', you crossed it, by a lot.