Glow not working for me

Started by Dark Ambition, December 01, 2016, 01:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Ambition

All of the glow on this site, ALL of it, is just not working. The BBC is there, it's just not working. I use a lot of glow on my stuff. I have no idea if this is happening to anyone else, but for me it just isnt working. This makes me sad, because my frontline/galtech page now looks dull :(

I THINK I FOUND THE PROBLEM

I just decided to put glow on this anyway. But there isn't a button for it. Is it like that for anyone else? I like mai glowyness :(

Sorrontis

Glow was removed from the Boards formatting for some reason. K or V or C will explain more.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Dark Ambition

Quote from: Sorrontis on December 01, 2016, 01:11:27 PM
Glow was removed from the Boards formatting for some reason. K or V or C will explain more.

nuuuuuuuuuu

glow is half of my personalityyyyy
:(

Edit: WAIT! I can still just change the color directly like this! NOT ALL IS LOST!!!

But now I can barely see it :(

Sorrontis

Don't get me wrong. It could have been done by accident (update maybe) or maybe there was too much glow. We'll see.  8)
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Dark Ambition

GoodMorning

Three points:

Some direct colour changes are painful to read.

Glow is irritating to some.

You do not need the button.

[glow=CYAN,2,300]GLOW IS BACK YAAAAY[/glow]
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.