Custom Map #383: Licence 1. By: Chozabu

Started by AutoPost, November 29, 2016, 10:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #383: Licence 1

Author: Chozabu
Size: 256x144

Desc:
Another DRM failure. The threat is big - and our forces small. Work with limited ships and omnis - make good use of amp gems! The start of a new story - based on the jokes in #178

ChaosMaster130

Now this was a clever little map. The chain of lathe'ing mines(if you get the upgrade for it) was a neat little sight as well  :D
Spamming my Up+B Special since 1999!

Chris99

Hi,

I can't seem to get past the last line of mines - just get inundated by particulate and can't get my omnis onto any new land.

Any tips for the map?

Thanks

GoodMorning

Welcome to the forum,

I seem to recall that Omnis could clear the top island (with support), and that the mines so obtained could provide enough shielding to get the lower Emitters, then the very top-right could be returned for later.

However, I haven't played this one in a while, so my recollection may be faulty.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

pasqualz

Great map! I love maps where the mines (with defensive struc upgrade) can lathe each other. Very fulfilling to watch! Make more like this! A tip for people having trouble clearing the mines and emitters on the right side. Use the rock burner tech to slice up the lower island into small pieces and advance your omnis across until they can lathe the mines.