Custom Map #2803: Dark Menace Part 4

Started by AutoPost, November 20, 2016, 09:27:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

Keeper Decagon

Whoops, forgot to add a description when I submitted the map. :/

Description: With the surface secure and our goals in sight, we proceed deeper into the dangerous facility. Who knows what ancient relics this place might hold?
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

filmfan6178

Nice map, except for the unreachable pockets top left an right.  If one phjantom gets up there and destroys wormhole then you can't win!  Otherwise really enjoyed the level.

Keeper Decagon

Quote from: filmfan6178 on November 22, 2016, 06:05:52 PM
Nice map, except for the unreachable pockets top left an right.  If one phjantom gets up there and destroys wormhole then you can't win!  Otherwise really enjoyed the level.

Ah, I see. I thought the phantom coils I put up there would have been able to sufficiently protect those pockets especially for that reason, but I guess some must be able to slip through.

Anyways, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE