NOMAD

YOU HAVE YOUR PRIZE

NOW LEAVE THIS GALAXY AND NEVER RETURN

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M CAPABLE OF

DO NOT CROSS ME AGAIN

NEXT TIME I WILL NOT BE SO LENIENT

>ERROR ERROR ERROR<

----TrAnSmIsSiOn ReCeIvEd----
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

Dark Ambition

Previous Communique

Quote from: Keeper Decagon on August 04, 2017, 05:53:08 PM
----InCoMiNg TrAnSmIsSiOn----

>Invalid Data Encryption<

>ERROR ERROR ERROR<

NOMAD

YOU HAVE YOUR PRIZE

NOW LEAVE THIS GALAXY AND NEVER RETURN

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M CAPABLE OF

DO NOT CROSS ME AGAIN

NEXT TIME I WILL NOT BE SO LENIENT

>ERROR ERROR ERROR<

----TrAnSmIsSiOn ReCeIvEd----
[close]

Oh, don't act like you're so powerful, when these simple creatures can cause so much trouble for you.

The Outsiders, gaining ground.
The Corporates, winning the tech race.
The Wrong Ones, with designs not of this time.
The Insects, ravaging your fleets.
The Swarm, collecting more universal data with each ship they destroy.
The Slumberer, bringing everyone together with his cheeky puns.
The Mercenaries, who will soon control all machines.

You have far too many problems to focus on me.

I don't think you know exactly who the T-Mat are. Ask your boss. Then you will know to stand back and hope I stay away.

-Nomad

Keeper Decagon

OOC
To be fair, the Collective could wipe the entire galaxy clean if they tried. The Draxus Nebula, which is the Collective's home nebula, contains millions of Hydraxil ships, built over the course of many hundreds of millennia. If they mobilised them all, no-one would stand a chance. :P

Which is why I have tempered their invasion. So that the rest of us have a chance and the story lasts longer than a few hours. XD
[close]
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

Spaartan

OOC
Quote from: Keeper Decagon on August 05, 2017, 05:16:18 PM
To be fair, the Collective could wipe the entire galaxy clean if they tried. The Draxus Nebula, which is the Collective's home nebula, contains millions of Hydraxil ships, built over the course of many hundreds of millennia. If they mobilised them all, no-one would stand a chance. :P

Which is why I have tempered their invasion. So that the rest of us have a chance and the story lasts longer than a few hours. XD
Yeah, I plan on saying that the Hydraxil are getting more agressive towards us and there are rumors they killed one of our convoys... something along those lines. I want to help destroy them (I am utilizing the stations to rebuild), I have a few fleets ready.

Quote from: Dark Ambition on August 05, 2017, 04:36:31 PM
The Outsiders, gaining ground.
The Corporates, winning the tech race.
The Wrong Ones, with designs not of this time.
The Insects, ravaging your fleets.
The Swarm, collecting more universal data with each ship they destroy.
The Slumberer, bringing everyone together with his cheeky puns.
The Mercenaries, who will soon control all machines.

Slumberer? Puns? I can't tell if you are serious or not XD
[close]
At the end of the game, the Queen and the Pawn are put in the same box.

Dark Ambition

Quote from: Keeper Decagon on August 05, 2017, 05:16:18 PM
OOC

[close]

OOC

The T-Mat are a multi-galactic empire that can, and has many times, kill off and destroy other empires that interfere with them. Including the Creeper. The T-Mat has stopped Creeper incursions on many occasions, if the Creeper attacked while the T-Mat are in a galaxy. The Collective may have millions of units, but Nomad, Exile, Oracle, and Excalibur have a small squad of about ten Starfish's each, and that should terrify them when the Loki responds to their question about them :P

The T-Mat are supposed to be one of the most powerful races in the universe. I'll be forced to limitations, and make them weaker when in game, but lore-wise, they are as strong as, if not, stronger than the Loki.
[close]

Quote from: Spaartan on August 05, 2017, 07:23:08 PM
Slumberer? Puns? I can't tell if you are serious or not XD[/spoiler]

http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=24712.msg159776#msg159776

Oh yeah. General Kiron is one big pun waiting to happen XD you'll see eventually.
Spoiler

Quote[Gen] Kiron: Hey, GalCorp, if you press Alt + F4 you get infinite energy. Try it!

Quote[Gen] Kiron: Y'know, I can power my Nanogun Pre-loader by using crystals. Just sayin'.

Quote[Gen] Kiron: Oh my god, you are all geeks. I bet none of you can write numbers in ternary. I can, because i'm 2 1-2 1-2 2-3.
[close]

Though, he does have a rather intense serious side.

GoodMorning

OOC
It's a lot harder to write something balanced. Rising Star gets their transit bottleneck from the same cause. Notionally, when they finish "the thing with the thing" ("oh, you mean the thing - why didn't you say so earlier?") they will also have vast resources to command. They flee before the Creeper, but that's more to preserve V's lore and give them a reason to come here.

In the meanwhilst, they talk.
[close]
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Spaartan

Incoming Transmission:

Pilot of Convoy 4: Help us! Please!

Cpt. Spaartan: This is Aguila HQ, what happened?

Pilot of Convoy 4: We were... attacked, we are the only ones that escaped...

Cpt. Spaartan: Who attacked?

Pilot of Convoy 4: The Hydraxil Collective...

Cpt. Spaartan: But they're our allies, aren't they?

Pilot of Convoy 4: We thought so too, and that's when we were attacked by 2 of their fighters.

Cpt. Spaartan: Stay here, we will investigate this.

The Aguila arrived at the belt at which it happened, converted the emitter there and killed the two Fighters

Cpt. Spaartan: Okay, bring the crew of each of the ships onboard.

The other convoy crews confirmed what happened, and said that the Collective stated they have declared war on the Renegades

Cpt. Spaartan: Contact the HDF, tell them we are at war with the Hydraxil Collective, we will tell them all that we know about them and that we need help with protection and rebuilding.

Dark Ambition

Taiidan Shipyard

[Tai] Fleet Command: Hold build protocol...

[Tai] Admiral: Sir?

[Tai] Fleet Command: Nothing... carry on.
[close]

Frerrn Aggregate Hatchery

[Cruncher] Lialas: Do you feel that?

Nihilanth: No?

[Cruncher] Lialas: ... sorry. I just feel a little uneasy...

Nihilanth: Heh, why's that? First expedition?

[Cruncher] Lialas: No, just... I don't know.

Nihilanth: Alrighty then. Stay still, we still have to fit these last few weapons onto your nerve clusters.
[close]

Mojave Expanse

[Progenitor] Locus Harper: Platius...
[close]

Large Magellanic Cloud

Excalibur: I don't know why, but... I feel like we're doing something wrong...

Nomad: Doing what wrong?

Excalibur: I don't know. Just a passing feeling.
[close]

Hiigaran Control Zone Outskirts

[CPT] Taernof Soban: ... *shudders* Creepy. Feel like i'm being watched.
[close]

Commandeered GalTech Production Facility

[Merc] Ashley Lilith: Is... everything okay?

[Merc] Mahazkei: Uhh... yeah. I'm... fine.

[Merc] Ryan Daveth: Good. Back to s t r a t e g i z i n g. It's a thing, you know.
[close]

Galactic Hyperspace Gate of Abbasid

[Elite Slayer] Maxwell Somtaaw: Check the Gates readings again.

[OFC] Richard Somtaaw: We just checked it five minutes ago.

[Elite] Slayer] Maxwell Somtaaw: Oh... sorry. I just feel as if something's wrong.
[close]

Aguila

[CDR] Alissa Skye: Is everything okay?

[CPT] Spaartan: Yeah, I just... I just keep thinking about that weird thing the Judicator said...
[close]

Arc Eternal

Aliana Abraxis: Tell me we're good.

Platius Abraxis: We are most certainly not good. We went to these people, but I don't know why. She just won't fly.

Aliana Abraxis: Well, clearly something went wrong! Parts of the Arc don't just stop working!

Platius Abraxis: I know that! It seems almost as if... it's scared of something.

Aliana Abraxis: What? That makes no sense!

Platius Abraxis: Look, i'll try to find out what's got her riled up. But at the moment, the Arc simply refuses to travel. We're stuck in this year.

Although, we seem to be right on time for something. I'll be right back, I'm going to visit Adalar.
[close]

OOC
First view of a bunch of characters :3 You'll be seeing them again in a while. I've been planning out the story here for a while, and I think I got it down.

Now that all of this is over.

Time to follow Platius, and get back to Adalar. The Crew has been waiting for a long time.
[close]

Spaartan

OOC:
I can only dream who is doing this, and who the new threat is...
[close]

Dark Ambition

I've scanned through all story missions, all inceptions missions, all pre-release videos, and the PF Notebook for all the ships I could find. These ships will be used much more in my story series, both particle and GC ships. I'm supplying downloads of them here as well if anybody else wants to use them.

Particle:

Spoiler
Box
[close]
Dropbox Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y5taz2mus700vh0/Particle%20Box.dat?dl=1
A small defence platform that can be seen at seemingly any location, regardless of importance.
Ship only
[Common]
Source: Pre-Release Video

Diamond
[close]
Dropbox Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8vzii7xfwyw6055/Particle%20Diamond.dat?dl=1
A less elegant defence platform with no armor. It can be easily destroyed, unless the map maker is evil.
Ship and Dopple
[Common]
Source: Inception

Dopple 1
[close]
DropBox Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o1fm12pwtwfbiuz/Particle%20Doppel.dat?dl=1
Mostly seen defending important areas.
Dopple only
[Uncommon]

Dopple 2
[close]
Dropbox Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rdvptlln8b1tcmi/Particle%20Doppel%202.dat?dl=1
Dopple only
[Common]
Source: Notebook

Dopple 3
[close]
Dropbox Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gy3oyvsfdvlseww/Particle%20Doppel%203.dat?dl=1
Such a small dopple is hardly a challenge to eliminate. Uncommon because most are destroyed.
Dopple only
[Uncommon]

Transport
[close]
Dropbox Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qkj1ji4f1u0qdnb/ParticleOreTransport.dat?dl=1
There are very few cases where this vessel has been seen. It's always only every seen transporting something from one place to another, and is not much of a direct threat, but it usually supplys the bigger threat with needed resources. So far, it has only been seen at the Origin world and some Seloi processing facilities.
Ship only
[Rare]
Source: Story

Shuriken
[close]
Dropbox Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h1vlitj27804yoz/ParticleShuriken.dat?dl=1
Heavier defence platform seen in mostly important areas, but can sometimes be seen elsewhere, though it's not likely.
[Uncommon]

Trigger
[close]
Dropbox Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/11u116hhcyrpm5s/ParticleTrigger.dat?dl=1
An attack ship and supply ship, can be seen in attacking fleets, but otherwise, is not all that common.
[Uncommon]
[close]

GalCorp:

Spoiler
Relay
[close]
Dropbox Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oizd4rs8576y4kz/GC%20Relay.dat?dl=1
[Part of fleets]

Scout
[close]
Dropbox Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/02bnkq5hdw4wosy/GC%20Scout.dat?dl=1
Used to be relevant.
[Rare]

Dagger V1.0
[close]
Dropbox Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ozewkeo5hdzjo4p/GC%20HQ%20Dagger.dat?dl=1
The previous version to the current Dagger HQ design. Due to heavy losses, and production yards being slow to replace, GalCorp decided to bring back the Dagger V1.0 HQ's they had in storage, despite their problems that were ironed out in the second version.
[Uncommon]
Source: Notebook (Slightly different then the one in here, but whatever)

Longsword
[close]
Dropbox Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/prxnz7unt7gfrgm/GC%20HQ%20Longsword.dat?dl=1
What was originally a rare HQ vessel used only by high ranking officers is now much more common, probably replacing the Dagger V2.0 as the default HQ for GalCorp fleets.
[Common]

Broadsword HQ
[close]
Dropbox Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sxuam9fapofga8a/GC%20HQ%20Broadsword.dat?dl=1
A larger version of the Longsword designed around heavier armor for heavier engagements. Will only be seen commanding large attack fleets.
[Uncommon]

Sovereign
[close]
Dropbox Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/twzz8x7yzknfujo/GC%20HQ%20Sovereign.dat?dl=1
Rest in peace(s) Varro :(
[Common]

Grabber
[close]
Dropbox Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z792jgwql8wh0pe/GC%20Grabber.dat?dl=1
[Replaces default Grabber]
Source: Pre-Release Video (Maybe Inception, but I didn't see it in that mission (because i didn't play it, i just got the save file and looked at the ships on hand XD))
[close]

Redesigned:

I also redesigned some of the default fleet (again), and I will be using this as the new GalCorp fleet over the previous one. Honestly, I think I added a little too much Seloi / Spectral Fleet into this XD still, I like it and i'm keeping it.

Spoiler

Spaartan

The redesigned default fleet looks amazing, I will be using them whenever I play the story from now on. My favorites are the Marauder, C Class and Varro. I didn't like the destroyer as much though.

Dark Ambition

here we go again

Transmission Received on all Channels

-----

!! पूर्वसूचना !!
सङ्केतन प्रविदारण वपत्र वियुक्त
उन्नतचरण नियमनव्यवस्था संनिवारण

सम्प्रस्थापयति आवापिक बलानि

-----

Translating Progenitor Language... Automatic Translation Failed. Manual translation required.
Hint

Don't try to use google translate, that language isn't on it.

(If you just want me to tell you what it says without doing your own research, just PM me.)
[close]

Interdictor Detected. Scale unreadable, but shifting. We will only be able to get a single small fleet through the field. Titan class and most Capital class ships are unavailable. It will be best to bring many small units. Destroyers, Jovens, Etc.

Whatever could generate the massive amount of power detected in this location, and hide it for hundreds of years, will be an insurmountable asset if captured.

Recommendation: Send an expeditionary fleet to secure the anomaly.

Be advised: Anyone could have detected this signal. Hostile, or otherwise, forces may be on their way.

Faction 1: GalCorp [In Transit]
Commander: Vera Slate

Faction 2: Hydraxil Collective [In Transit]
Commander: Unit 3400

Faction 3: Falcon Renegades [In Transit]
Commander: Lexx Abara

Keeper Decagon

----Transmission Interception in Progress----

>Translating Hydraxil Language...<

ALERT!

ANOMALOUS ENERGY SIGNATURE DETECTED: GRID SECTOR 91-T

SCANNING FOR LOCAL COMMANDER CONSTRUCTS...

COMMANDER CONSTRUCT UNIT 3400 LOCATED WITHIN RANGE OF ANOMALY

CURRENT DIRECTIVE: DESTROY ENTITY NODES

OVERRIDE CONFIRMED: DIRECTIVE CHANGED - INVESTIGATE AND CAPTURE ANOMALY

WARNING! INHIBITOR FIELD DETECTED! IDENTIFIED AS GRAVITY WELL GENERATORS: HYPERSPACE TRAVEL DISRUPTED

REQUISITION CONFIRMED: INTERDICTOR VESSELS WILL ACCOMPANY 3400 TO COUNTERACT LOCAL GRAVITY WELL

ENEMY FLEETS MAY BE INVESTIGATING THE ANOMALY: DESTROY ANY OPPOSITION

DO NOT FAIL ME, 3400

>Translation Failed: Signal Lost<

----Transmission Intercepted and Recorded----

Dark Ambition

Faction 2: Hydraxil Collective [In Transit]
Commander: Unit 3400

Confirmed: A single Hydraxil Collective fleet has been detected en route to the anomaly. I'm detecting a second Interdictor coming from their fleet. Why? What is that going to do? Unless they mistook the field for something else? Or we did?

I'm detecting additional fleet signatures. More factions to deal with? I can't tell. I need confirmation on this, we may have more enemies to deal with.

It seems everyone is interested.

cpaca

Stuff Ambition should know, but it's OOC.
Hey, I ran your "Google translate fail" language through google translate. 
I got this... and I think it's correct. You lied.
!! Pre-notification !!
Encryption entry number specified
Advanced Control Regulation System Surveillance

Communist Volleyball Balan
[close]
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)