Author Topic: Frontline Corp & GalTech Vessel Exchange Cyte (New page under construction)  (Read 3905 times)

TonnyT

• CEO of Novus Imperium Corp.
Re: Frontline Corp & GalTech Licence Bank Updated 11/14/2016: Complete Makeover
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2016, 12:53:12 am »
Loving the rebrand, thanks for the shoutout!
Novus Imperium Corporation
CEO: Tony Carlisle

Today our concern must be with the future. For the world is changing. The old era is ending. The old ways will not do.

-President John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Dark Ambition

• Map Maker
  • Nobody expects the Dark Ambiquisition!
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2016, 02:33:06 am »
Loving the rebrand, thanks for the shoutout!

GalTech thought it would be appropriate to add a Cyte to your licence bank, as you have managed to recreate a technology that stumped our science teams for a long while. Though we now have engineered our own versions of the Seloi gravitation modules.

-Acharon -CEO- Galactic Technology

No prob, and thanks for the compliment!  ;D
It took a long time and a very close call with all of my stuff just not working anymore, but the big move is done!
-TC
WHAT ARE YOUR COMMANDS?
🔺
-----
I assure you it's quite the other way around. The question is: What, my dear Samaritan, are your commands for us?
-----
CALCULATING RESPONSE

Zoura3025

• Ship Manufacturer :out-of-date:
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2016, 11:57:41 am »
To whom it may concern:

We have entered the homeland of the "Shrapnoids" and are beginning to learn how hull separation works. The long answer will be addressed later, but for what we know now: These beings have used precursor technology to make surprisingly stable packets at only a millionth of the size of standardised packets. These are then focused into beams of energy, which get sent in rapid-fire pulses to power what they call "systems" as needed. It seems this manner of transport even works upon physical materials, causing Vulpe - our chief engineer - to be completely set back in her reverse-engineering of this technology. We will supply more detail in the The Union hub when we find them, but felt you may want to know this first.
(09:06:07) Zoura3025: But for us diehard fans: "Time is Sanity"

Dark Ambition

• Map Maker
Copy and pasted this to another tag and removed the glow on that, should be easier to read and/or less annoying to people. Not doing any of that with my cyan though. Don't touch my cyan.
WHAT ARE YOUR COMMANDS?
🔺
-----
I assure you it's quite the other way around. The question is: What, my dear Samaritan, are your commands for us?
-----
CALCULATING RESPONSE

Dark Ambition

• Map Maker
Frontline Corporation has been in a rough spot for the past year or so. And now our income is running dry, so we're launching an expedition into Redacted space to try and find a Master Archive. We know, we know... it's a longshot, and might not even exist. But what other option do we have? We have contracted the Horan Galactic Rebel Alliance to send a defensive party, and General Warfield will be joining us on this expedition. I'll be giving temporary control of the company to Officer Conway, if there are any questions, ask him.

Adalar -CEO- Frontline Corporation
WHAT ARE YOUR COMMANDS?
🔺
-----
-----
CALCULATING RESPONSE

Dark Ambition

• Map Maker
Uuuuupdate. If you can call it that.

Added link to map two and the status of map three, and removed a spoiler. That hundreds of people already saw. :(
WHAT ARE YOUR COMMANDS?
🔺
-----
-----
CALCULATING RESPONSE

Sorrontis

• Map Maker
  • CW4! CW4! CW4! CW4! CW4!
    • Sorrontis Games
Re: Frontline Corp & GalTech Licence Bank REMAKE IN PROGRESS
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2017, 11:09:48 pm »
Quote from: Dark Ambition
Sorry for spamming ships in the ship section ^^;

Hahahaha... sorry, that's funny. Come back when you've filled nearly half of all the ship designs  8) I'm glad I'm not the only ship spammer anymore.
The Map Makers are here to help!

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Dark Ambition

• Map Maker
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2017, 11:18:43 pm »

Hahahaha... sorry, that's funny. Come back when you've filled nearly half of all the ship designs  8) I'm glad I'm not the only ship spammer anymore.

XD I still have a whole 'nother fleet to post, I just didn't want post all in one day three entire fleets that all only have tiny variations in their design :P
WHAT ARE YOUR COMMANDS?
🔺
-----
-----
CALCULATING RESPONSE

Sorrontis

• Map Maker
  • CW4! CW4! CW4! CW4! CW4!
    • Sorrontis Games
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2017, 01:13:07 am »

XD I still have a whole 'nother fleet to post, I just didn't want post all in one day three entire fleets that all only have tiny variations in their design :P

Another fleet heh? I guess I better make another 10 new ships tomorrow night :)
The Map Makers are here to help!

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Dark Ambition

• Map Maker
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2017, 01:48:34 am »

Another fleet heh? I guess I better make another 10 new ships tomorrow night :)

Well, I may have lied about having 1 fleet on the shelf. Because I have another fleet, one that I trashed because I didn't need for my maps, but I have no problem bringing them back if this becomes a contest!   ;)
(still wanna finish remaking this page first, lel)
WHAT ARE YOUR COMMANDS?
🔺
-----
-----
CALCULATING RESPONSE

Dark Ambition

• Map Maker
IT'S FINALLY DONE, OML

(Update bump)
WHAT ARE YOUR COMMANDS?
🔺
-----
-----
CALCULATING RESPONSE

Dark Ambition

• Map Maker
Update bump-
New caretaker message.
WHAT ARE YOUR COMMANDS?
🔺
-----
-----
CALCULATING RESPONSE

Dark Ambition

• Map Maker
Slumberer
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2017, 02:07:17 am »
     To: Timothy Carlisle [Caretaker]
     Subject: Communication

Caretaker, I think you should be notified of a communication we received from your friends. It seems they're warning us to be prepared, something big is about to happen.

Take care,
Adjutant Sierra

----------------------------------------
(click to show/hide)
----------------------------------------

To: Bethany Sierra [Adjutant]
     Subject: Re: Communication

Woah. Thanks, C, I'll make the preparations then. Don't warn GalCorp about anything, It seems this is supposed to be a surprize for them. Explosive surprises are the best surprises, aren't they?

Take care,
Caretaker Carlisle.
WHAT ARE YOUR COMMANDS?
🔺
-----
-----
CALCULATING RESPONSE

TonnyT

• CEO of Novus Imperium Corp.
Something in that message seems familiar.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Novus Imperium Corporation
CEO: Tony Carlisle

Today our concern must be with the future. For the world is changing. The old era is ending. The old ways will not do.

-President John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Dark Ambition

• Map Maker
Something in that message seems familiar.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Ooooooo, does somebody see a connection???

;)
WHAT ARE YOUR COMMANDS?
🔺
-----
-----
CALCULATING RESPONSE