Metacritic reviews

Started by Karsten75, October 29, 2016, 02:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karsten75

Most of the Knuckle Cracker franchise have good user reviews on Metacritic. Not many "critics", but users generally think favorably of the game. As do reviewers/players on Steam, Kongregate, and everywhere else a Knuckle Cracker game is available.

Unfortunately, a user "dickbarnes" wasn't too happy with Particle Fleet, and posted the one single review on there with a zero-rating.

I have no posted my own review in rebuttal, but I'm hoping a few more players can take time out and post a review over there, giving  a more balanced nuance to the metacritic rating. Not that it''s terribly important, but Steam links to the metacritic score in the Steam Store page and it may just bias a prospective player.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/particle-fleet-emergence

mzimmer74

I'll write a review as soon as metacritic actually sends me the confirmation email.  It's been 5 minutes and no email and yes, I checked my spam folder and told it to resend confirmation email. Sigh.
Omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do what is logically impossible. It's possible, therefore, for God to create beings with the kind of free will that can choose between good and evil, but he can't also force those creatures to choose good. If he forced their choice, it wouldn't be free.

Sorrontis

I'll make an account tonight and rectify all this  8)
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."