Custom Map #243: yum15 TESTING MAP (EASY). By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, October 26, 2016, 04:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #243: yum15 TESTING MAP (EASY)

Author: yum234
Size: 256x144

Desc:
Testing of combination BIG SHIELD and TANK LATHE in red structure and start delay of emitters. Attention, please : REQUIRED VERSION 1.0.2! #GoodLuck

ArmofGod

Sorry man but i can't even get 1 thing build before i'm overrun by particulates, you claim it to be easy so how about giving a hint on how to get started.

yum-forum

Quote from: ArmofGod on October 29, 2016, 02:39:50 AM
Sorry man but i can't even get 1 thing build before i'm overrun by particulates, you claim it to be easy so how about giving a hint on how to get started.

Thank You fo comments!  :)

In attachment screenshots of start. Mount amp gem to HQ, OMNI REACTORS, OMNI CANNON, MINE PRODUCTION INCREASE.
After You get 1 more amp gem use it for LAND PRODUCTION INCREASE.

Good Luck!  :)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

ArmofGod

thanks for the reply, not meaning to be rude and if i am then i'm sorry but your maps are a pain in the butt and makes me wonder what goes through your head when you make them, i understand you want to make challenging maps but most of yours just tend to drive us nuts.

GoodMorning

I have different opinion, but yours is up to you.

Challenge is relative, and there is no obligation for you to play any may you do not enjoy. That is why we call it a 'game'.

Have fun, and help keep GalCorp in business.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

ArmofGod

Well i'm an idiot, i found out that i wasn't running the latest version of the game lol.

Quote from: GoodMorning on October 29, 2016, 09:31:32 AM

Challenge is relative, and there is no obligation for you to play any may you do not enjoy. That is why we call it a 'game'.

I understand it's just a game but if people take the time to make maps then the players should be obligated to at least try and finish the maps, i know this might not sit will with some people but even if people don't really enjoy a map then take a break and come back when you're more clear headed.

yum-forum

Quote from: ArmofGod on October 29, 2016, 11:16:23 AM
Well i'm an idiot, i found out that i wasn't running the latest version of the game lol.

Quote from: GoodMorning on October 29, 2016, 09:31:32 AM

I understand it's just a game but if people take the time to make maps then the players should be obligated to at least try and finish the maps, i know this might not sit will with some people but even if people don't really enjoy a map then take a break and come back when you're more clear headed.

You are right!  :)
last

Johnny Haywire

I guess I did these out of order. I did the harder version first, so this one seemed pretty straightforward.

Yum, your PF maps are indeed challenging but each one is a bit different. I like that it's not the same kind of challenge each time. Thanks for being creative in that way!

As for other players who may get frustrated with these maps, please keep in mind that in order to make maps that will challenge very experienced players, those maps will likely not be unbeatable for a newer player. Don't get frustrated with the map maker nor your own ability. What you can't beat today, you may very well be able to beat in 3-4 months if you keep playing other maps and continue learning.

Thanks for all your hard-core maps, Yum!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

yum-forum

Video by particle maniac (zapfsaeule) in YouTube of my old game:   :D

last