Excalibur Corporation Shipyards

Started by joebob1337, October 25, 2016, 11:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joebob1337

Welcome, welcome to the Excalibur Corporation, I assume that you payed the entry fee. If you did, again, welcome. If you didn't, well let's say they you will be sleeping soon....

While our relations with other Corporations are dodgy at best, we have joined the union against our common foe, the particulate.

(DISCLAIMER I do not dislike the other corporations, they are awesome, this is just some lore)

Here are the ships we offer so far...

lathes

At the moment we only have one lathe for sale, unlike your standard Galcorp lathe. Our lathe has no defense and little armor but comes with a battery for prolonged use out of energy fields.

we call it the ERL, or extended range lathe

frigates

We also only have one frigate, the gnat it is extremely well armed for its size, it is armed with four cannons and a few lasers.

destroyers

Again we only have one which is called the interrex has no particulate killing weapons but a few lasers but has three dischargers.

cruisers

At the moment we have none.

battlecruisers

Again, we have none.

battleships

We have one which is the prototype for our leviathan, the excalibur.

leviathans

Here lies the best in our fleet, the excalibur it is unholy in size and should only be built for the most dangerous of situations.
(Warning this takes like 1500 seconds to build DX)

utilities

We only have one utility ship, the leviathan it is a massive mobile generator that can power whole fleets.

Alright, after you have seen the ships feel free to purchase some.

All heil the führer and glory to the Excalibur Corporation

(I'll add download links later when I have more ships)

Zoura3025

We await your request to join The Union.
Be warned that either physical, technological, and verbal assault will not be tolerated, and will result in immediate stripping of union affiliation.
(09:06:07) Zoura3025: But for us diehard fans: "Time is Sanity"

joebob1337

Quote from: Zoura3025 on October 25, 2016, 01:00:31 PM
We await your request to join The Union.
Be warned that either physical, technological, and verbal assault will not be tolerated, and will result in immediate stripping of union affiliation.

Oops, sorry, I meant it lorewise DX the SSDI are truly awesome. I revised it and added a disclaimer. Also I posted my request on the union thread.

Zoura3025

(09:06:07) Zoura3025: But for us diehard fans: "Time is Sanity"

Three_Pryme

Tiberian Warbirds INC of the PDF gives you a warm welcome to the particulate extermination buisness!

We have you on our servers and will wait for you to send an alliance request!

Happy hunting!
Commanding officer in particle extermination

Steam ID:Three_Pryme

Dark Ambition

joebob1337

Soon  :P had massive cumputer problems and a lack of interest of the game for a while but computer fixed and back at it, will update soon :D