PRPL question

Started by Keeper Decagon, October 19, 2016, 04:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoodMorning

Ah, yes... BB code uses an I in square bracketing to denote italics, and we weren't using a code block for this latest section...

CM will die when hull under it is broken, same as for other modules, but it takes the whole ship with it. Particle takes damage from hull contact, but may be tougher than the hull. It needs to be tough to be sure of killing the ship if it is amped or an adjusted enemy.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Oblivion

I guess the best way then would be to find the name of the command that destroys ships with its UID.
~Memes have been scientifrically proven to be the very essence of life unto itself~

GoodMorning

According to the WIP docs, it's DestroyShip...

Oblivion

WIP as in, going to be implemented? or WIP as in, we plan on making the code for the code (if that makes any sense) and have just laid it out so far?
~Memes have been scientifrically proven to be the very essence of life unto itself~

GoodMorning

WIP meaning that the docs are a work in progress. The actual PRPL API should be working now (as far as I know).

PhailRaptor

Quote from: Oblivion on October 23, 2016, 12:15:13 AM
WIP as in, going to be implemented? or WIP as in, we plan on making the code for the code (if that makes any sense) and have just laid it out so far?

In context, it would mean the PRPL command catalog is still being constructed.  The code itself is complete, but the dictionary, if you will, is not yet done.

GoodMorning