Custom Map #195: Omni Maze. By: Creepermind

Started by AutoPost, October 18, 2016, 04:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #195: Omni Maze

Author: Creepermind
Size: 160x90

Desc:
A little fun obsticle course map where you can guide your omni through a maze! You will have to re-build your omni alot because the obsticle course can get a bit hard. Anyways, Play it, and enjoy! P.S. Try not to rage. :)

Nicant

CW4 hype!!

Sorrontis

I saw this coming when you were talking about manual flight. This is awesome brother!
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Nicant

Quote from: Sorrontis on October 18, 2016, 05:14:03 PM
I saw this coming when you were talking about manual flight. This is awesome brother!

Thanks! :D   I might make a sequel to this map in the future!
CW4 hype!!

Sorrontis

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

PMouser

Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

Nicant

Quote from: PMouser on October 19, 2016, 03:32:11 PM
Yes, help please

Hope this helps! :D
Spoiler
Ok, this is how to win the easiest way. First, use way points to get through the first part until you get to that particle "gate". After you get there you must time your Omni perfectly to get through the gate. When you get through, go back to manual control and dodge the Doppel and Particle rooms. When you get through them, land on the land to get an energy mine checkpoint. Then you have to use manual control and go through the final "boss" room. It is very difficult, but you will get it eventually.
[close]
CW4 hype!!

ColonelSandersLite

You are a fiend sir!  A fiend I say!

General thoughts:
This map is certainly unique and fun.  I haven't finished it yet, but will keep trying.

My Rating:
10/10

Difficulty:
Hard.

SpaceJohn

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

cpaca

WHOOOOOOO 5:00.2   

Let me just say: 4:59.9 IS possible. 

I don't think 4:59.0 is possible, though. 
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

cpaca

Quote from: cpaca on January 15, 2018, 04:51:14 PM
WHOOOOOOO 5:00.2   

Let me just say: 4:59.9 IS possible. 

I don't think 4:59.0 is possible, though.

*yessss* 

under 2-minutes could possibly be done if it was an emitter, not an inhibitor, lol. It takes two minutes just to lathe that one inhibitor.
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)