Stop making maps

Started by Ovalcircle, October 18, 2016, 11:52:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ovalcircle

Stop making maps immediately. I currently have a backlog of 4 pages, 8 maps per page that I need to play. Factor in the times of each map ~30 min average. 30 times 8 is 240 which equals 4 hours per page. During those 4 hours, even more maps are being created. At the rate this is going, I will never be able to catch up to the maps that are being uploaded. Take a week off starting now or I will file a lawsuit.
[REDACTED]

"If you are good at something, never do it."

Sorrontis

Dear Ovalcircle. Since I have some PRPL to learn, I will comply with your lawsuit.  ::)
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Karsten75

Dear Library, immediately stop adding new books.... I'm still reading the current inventory.

Dear hospital, immediately stop delivering new babies ... I still haven't met all those that were born...

Dear Astronomers, please stop further discoveries ... I can't name all current objects.

Cavemaniac

Dear comedians, please stop making new jokes - I've not heard all the old ones yet...

;)
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

planetfall

Quote from: Karsten75 on October 18, 2016, 12:09:49 PM
Dear Library, immediately stop adding new books.... I'm still reading the current inventory.

Relevant
Pretty sure I'm supposed to be banned, someone might want to get on that.

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 01, 2016, 05:58:30 PM"Build a ladder to the moon" is simple as a sentence, but actually doing it is not.

Nicant

Dear Fourm members, Please stop making new posts... I am still reading the old ones.
CW4 hype!!

Cavemaniac

Quote from: Nicant on October 18, 2016, 03:06:46 PM
Dear Fourm members, Please stop making new posts... I am still reading the old ones.

Even more relevant!

😉
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

GoodMorning

Dear Emitters, please stop making particles, I haven't cleared the old ones yet...

(Occasionally, this even works!)
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.