Self Created map has an "You never gona win" bug

Started by Mr2Joshua, October 15, 2016, 04:32:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr2Joshua

I Created a nicely map with an Enemy Progenitor and an own Progenitor, with some Ticon defensive cannons, Custom ships as enemys and own default ships, all ship spawner are shielded, the goal is to destroy the enemy Progenitor and defend the own.

It doesnt work...

I tryed to put an Info cache below the enemy Progenitor... also not working.

ok, try to destroy everything including Particles? nope empty world just with my ships and particles no winning screen....

ok maybe Custom? nope Time wasted...

last try Mire.... oh nice no winning at 100% (target was 90%)

I dont use scripts is that my problem?

well if someone can help me please :(

GoodMorning

When playing in-editor, the game will never end.

To playtest, hit "Finalize", exit to menu, then play in the finalized list.

If you are already doing this, you have a more serious problem, for which we may need a save.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Mr2Joshua

oh yea i forgott to mention that i tryed everytime to post a score and upload it but well it never worked....

i allready searched for saves but i cant find them

Nicant

Yeah, that happened to me one time when i was making my first custom map. What happens is when you destroy the enemy progenitor, it also destroys the blue progenitor as well for some reason which causes defeat. The only simple solution is don't have both of them in a map. Only have 1 or the other.
CW4 hype!!

Mr2Joshua

I dont have this bug my Progenitor and his buildings are still there.

Here a Screenshot made in a great anger where i tryed to push every button on my keypad to win^^

as you can see enemy at 0 Particels and my mire at 100%

GoodMorning

We'll need a save to help more, I think. If you're on Windows, look under Documents/My Games/particlefleet/editor/<project>
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Mr2Joshua

oh shit i have overwriten my save from yesterday as i Finalized my map again but didnt had the pation to play again....

here is a raw version of my map hope you can do something with it