Hiigara Defence Force

Started by Keeper Decagon, October 12, 2016, 01:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaartan

OOC
Is it even possible to beat the Collective? If we try, we are going to need several corporations, and bigger ships.
[close]
At the end of the game, the Queen and the Pawn are put in the same box.

cpaca

Quote from: Spaartan on August 11, 2017, 08:29:11 PM
OOC
Is it even possible to beat the Collective? If we try, we are going to need several corporations, and bigger ships.
[close]
OOC

Several corporations...
Union: Check. 
Bigger ships... 
I think you mean better ships. 
If the union would apply me into the alliance, I could outfit every single ship with new weapons. 
Hmm. Actually, this calls for me to make upgraded ship modules for everything programmable. Missiles [initmissile] Cannons [initcannon [or is it initcannonshot?]] Energy Storage [just 1 energy storage picture, and claim to "seal" the storage.] Reactors [Already done. As this is OOC, nobody knows about it though. Actually, it only exists as a blueprint, not even on a ship. But it does work.] Everything. Then we might be able to take down the Collective. The problem becomes if the Collective lay dormant, figure out my blueprints, and come back. Problem loop.
[close]
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

Keeper Decagon

OOC
The Collective embodies a threat on a scale that rivals the Creeper. Kinda fitting, since they serve the Loki all the same, but that means it will take a dedicated effort from everyone working together to take them down. Since GalCorp is wholly uncooperative when it comes to aliens, and the Khephrin Dominion mistook the Collective as simple machines controlled by GalCorp, there are still efforts to be made when it comes to unifying all of our corporations. Allying with the Dominion and taking down GalCorp's corrupt government is the only way we can begin focusing on the Collective, since they are two of the biggest players on the field.

Oh, and enhanced ship modules will probably help too. :P

Fun fact: I have already created the map that defeats the Collective once and for all, and it's fully decked out and balanced too. I'm so excited for the time when we actually reach that point!
[close]
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

Spaartan

OOC
Quote from: Keeper Decagon on August 12, 2017, 05:20:16 AM
OOC
The Collective embodies a threat on a scale that rivals the Creeper. Kinda fitting, since they serve the Loki all the same, but that means it will take a dedicated effort from everyone working together to take them down. Since GalCorp is wholly uncooperative when it comes to aliens, and the Khephrin Dominion mistook the Collective as simple machines controlled by GalCorp, there are still efforts to be made when it comes to unifying all of our corporations. Allying with the Dominion and taking down GalCorp's corrupt government is the only way we can begin focusing on the Collective, since they are two of the biggest players on the field.

Oh, and enhanced ship modules will probably help too. :P

Fun fact: I have already created the map that defeats the Collective once and for all, and it's fully decked out and balanced too. I'm so excited for the time when we actually reach that point!
[close]
I'm sure it will be exciting, all of us working together to beat them! It sounds amazing.
[close]

tornado

Ahhh. Why must I be in so many places at once. I could have gotten involved in this.
Too late.
Always too late.
Now CEO of Particular Endeavors. http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=23752.new#new
We apologize for all inconveniences that we caused.
Quotefirst, you have to imagine a very big box, fitting inside a very samll box.
then, you have to build one

Keeper Decagon

Quote from: tornado on August 12, 2017, 12:16:16 PM
Ahhh. Why must I be in so many places at once. I could have gotten involved in this.
Too late.
Always too late.

Hey, it's never too late to get involved! The fight is nowhere near done yet! :)
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

Spaartan

I have not formally made an alliance with the HDF yet and I feel that while we are rebuilding, we could use some protection. Therefore I plead for a listing on the HDF servers. We can provide ships for your attacks on our enemies, such as the Hydraxil Collective.

Keeper Decagon

Quote from: Spaartan on August 19, 2017, 07:31:31 PM
I have not formally made an alliance with the HDF yet and I feel that while we are rebuilding, we could use some protection. Therefore I plead for a listing on the HDF servers. We can provide ships for your attacks on our enemies, such as the Hydraxil Collective.

----Transmission Incoming----

>Encryption Disabled<

>Long-Range Transmission Identified<

Captain Spaartan, this is Fleet Command.

Your proposal for a formal alliance has been approved. We understand that you have suffered under the recent T-Mat attacks, and we will do what we can to help you. The loss of the Sak-Tor and her fleet, however, has left our presence near your sector in a limited state. I don't think our recon probes will make for very good defenders, let's say.

Actually, hold on. There might be a fleet that can help protect your operations, close enough to your position to allow them to jump there in one go. I will notify the Faal-Corum to redirect to your base of operations immediately. They should get there within the next few hours.

Hydraxil attacks have been ramping up again, and we feel we might need a few of your ships to distract one of their control nodes several light years from your sector. That should help traffic in the region some, the Freighters in particular.

That is all.

Fleet Command, out.

>Additional Telemetry Data Included<

----Transmission Received----

Keeper Decagon

*Somewhere in Deep Space...*

-Rachel Somtaaw: Captain, we just received a transmission from HQ. Looks like they want us to proceed to aid the Falcon Renegades.

-Thomas Somtaaw: Very well. Helm, set a course for-

-Ensign: Sir, we have major hyperspace activity... behind us!

*The dark form of some sort of new Hydraxil Superdreadnought materialises, eclipsing the Faal-Corum and its fleet. Alarms go off across the bridge as the shockwave hits the ship.*

-Thomas Somtaaw: Helm, get us the hell out of here!

-Ensign: But we have no jump coordinates, I-

-Thomas Somtaaw: Blind jump, do it now!

-Rachel Somtaaw: The enemy ship is locking us!

-Ensign: Hyperdrives charged... jump protocol engaged!

*The ship shudders violently as the Hydraxil Superdreadnought strikes the shields with a massive beam weapon.*

-Thomas Somtaaw: What's the hold up? Why aren't we jumping?!

-Ensign: I don't know, sir... there are quantum instabilities in the hyperdrive systems! The wavefront is unable to form properly!

*Another shot hits, smashing through the shield bubble. The Shaman Carrier moves to intercept the beam, taking the brunt of it before exploding.*

-Rachel Somtaaw: Thomas!!

-Thomas Somtaaw: JUMP NOW!

-Ensign: *Reluctantly reaches for the manual override* Here we go...!

*The space around the Faal-Corum begins to glow with quantum energies as it prepares to jump into hyperspace, but the wavefront still refused to form. Pushing enough power to the engines to brute-force a jump into hyperspace, the ship disappears in a flash as more Hydraxil ships jump into the system. One such ship was a specially-designed Interdictor.*

-Rachel Somtaaw: The hyperspace tunnel is collapsing, I can't-

*A horrendous explosion booms through the ship; in an instant, the hyperdrives imploded, taking the entirety of the Faal-Corum's engine block with it. With nothing keeping them adrift in hyperspace, the wavefront collapsed entirely, ramming what's left of the ship back into normal space.*

Keeper Decagon

----WARNING----

>New Enemy Ship Classes Detected!<

>Super-Capital Ship Detected: Designation "Superdreadnought"<

>Sub-Capital Ship Detected: Designation "Interdictor"<

>Additional Notes<

QuoteFrom initial observation, the new player on the field is armed to the teeth, and even more so than the already-formidable Dreadnoughts. The new so-called "Superdreadnought" comes not only with conventional cannons, but also some sort of super weapon akin to the Phased Ion Cannon Arrays we're familiar with. How the Collective has happened upon such a weapon is currently unknown.

The ship identified as the "Interdictor" is exactly that, a ship designed to completely deny Hyperspace and Rift Space access. We are looking into ways to counteract this field, however the most efficient way of getting rid of this inhibitor field is to, as you might guess, destroy the ship.

>Emergency Broadcast to all Allied Factions<

>Data Gathered on New Vessels Included in Broadcast<

----WARNING----

Spaartan

Pheonix v Superdreadnought?

Fight of the Titans!

Dark Ambition

Quote from: Spaartan on August 24, 2017, 10:29:52 PM

Fight of the Titans!

I wouldn't recommend it XD

The Pheonix's Ion Cannon Array is broken, remember? And I doubt fusing those nodes into Dischargers and a Lathe helped any :P

Spaartan

Quote from: Dark Ambition on August 24, 2017, 11:12:09 PM
Quote from: Spaartan on August 24, 2017, 10:29:52 PM

Fight of the Titans!

I wouldn't recommend it XD

The Pheonix's Ion Cannon Array is broken, remember? And I doubt fusing those nodes into Dischargers and a Lathe helped any :P

Hopefully the fight (pretty much inevitable) is equally as exciting!

Keeper Decagon

----Broadcast Detected----

>Encryption Disabled<

Message reads:
Quote*Static*

>Interference Detected<

>Attempting to Compensate...<

>Major Interference Mitigated<

Message reads:
Quote*Static* ...ello? Hello, c-can anyone... *static* ...is? Hmph, the t-transmitter has been damaged... *static* ...repairs will take a while.

*Click*

Wait, has that...? S-signal looking stable! Keep that antenna still, T-Topaz, we don't want to lose it again!

Hello? This is B-Benevolent Emerald of the Crystallid C-Convergence! Is there anyone out there receiving this? Please... there has to be s-someone who will help us... GalCorp shows us no m-mercy...

What? C-can't you see I'm... oh! I'm sorry, Prismatic! ...of c-course, here you go.

*Static*

This is Placid Flare to anyone receiving. As Emerald said, GalCorp hunts us relentlessly. We need someone, anyone, to give us refuge... or I fear that they will hunt us to extinction. We have managed to partially repair the transmission antenna from a derelict Cruiser which we can use to communicate with you... if there is anyone out there, that is. We eagerly await a response.

*Static*

...of c-course, Prismatic... Topaz, hold still! I t-told you...

*Static*

>Data Stream Isolated<

>GalCorp Signature Detected<

----Broadcast Received----

EDIT:

OOC
This basically means that the Crystallids now have a voice here on the forums, since theirs was noticeably absent.
[close]

Dark Ambition

///>Attempt Intercept///

///Attempting///
///Success///

///>Communication Override: Sylvester///
///>Communication Purge///

///Purge failed///
///Lockout Detected///

///>Attempt Intercept///

///Attempting///
///Failed///
///Alert: Administrator Access 'Sylvester Carper' Terminated From System///

///>Attempt Intercept///
///Administrator Permission Required///

///>Admin List///
///Administrators: Flare, Cobalt, Emerald///

///>Admin Check: Executor Sylvester///

///Executor Sylvester's Administrator Permission Has Been Terminated By Order Of Placid Flare///
///IP Blocked///