Hiigara Defence Force

Started by Keeper Decagon, October 12, 2016, 01:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Ambition

Quote from: Keeper Decagon on July 01, 2017, 08:40:38 PM

Sak-Tor, as per your request, your Carrier group will be relieved of its current assignment once the sensor grids have been established and reassigned to lead the expedition. The Somtaaw Carrier Shuus-Nan shall take your place, to keep that flank secure.

Your willingness to pursue this issue has been noted for future deployments related to the unknown vessel. We have faith in your abilities to see this through.

Thank you, Command. We'll link up with the expedition as soon as we can.

Dark Ambition

Fleet Command, this is Kiith Manaan Carrier Sak-Tor. We have linked up with the Avatar Heavy Cruisers at the Gate, and are preparing to engage Hyperspace.

Hopefully GalCorp has the answers we need to prove our premonitions false.

Spaartan

Long Range Transmission:

Greetings, Hiigaran, I am Captain Spaartan of the Falcon Renegades.

We have seen the mysterious ship you were talking about a few cycles ago, they entered Hydraxil Collective space and destroyed every ship and station in its path, which led to a mass retreat into our sector, luckily we were able to hold it off long enough for our stealth tech to prime up, somehow everyone defending survived. We waited for 5 cycles before deactivating our stealth tech. When we came out, nothing was left other than the remains of many Hydraxil Collective ships. We wish to get revenge on the ship that ravaged our somewhat allies and thus wish to help in looking for the unknown vessel. All we know is that based on CEO Adalar's prototype map, it came from north eastern uncharted space and is heading in the direction of the mojave expanse. I have a fleet readily available to help you attack the ship once you find it, I will station them at the gate which you speak of if you lend me your permission.

With best regards,
Captain Spaartan
At the end of the game, the Queen and the Pawn are put in the same box.

Keeper Decagon

Previous Transmission
Quote from: Spaartan on July 15, 2017, 06:02:11 AM
Long Range Transmission:

Greetings, Hiigaran, I am Captain Spaartan of the Falcon Renegades.

We have seen the mysterious ship you were talking about a few cycles ago, they entered Hydraxil Collective space and destroyed every ship and station in its path, which led to a mass retreat into our sector, luckily we were able to hold it off long enough for our stealth tech to prime up, somehow everyone defending survived. We waited for 5 cycles before deactivating our stealth tech. When we came out, nothing was left other than the remains of many Hydraxil Collective ships. We wish to get revenge on the ship that ravaged our somewhat allies and thus wish to help in looking for the unknown vessel. All we know is that based on CEO Adalar's prototype map, it came from north eastern uncharted space and is heading in the direction of the mojave expanse. I have a fleet readily available to help you attack the ship once you find it, I will station them at the gate which you speak of if you lend me your permission.

With best regards,
Captain Spaartan
[close]

Captain Spaartan, this is Fleet Command.

The intel you provided matches up with known profiles of the ship and its current heading could be a worry for those that dwell in the Expanse. I have directed considerable resources into maintaining a battle fleet at the home side of the Gate, which I will only bring through once the ship has been tracked down.

I have cleared your fleet and registered its signatures with the Abbasid Gate Defence Grid, so you are free to keep your fleet at the Gate indefinitely. On-site Carriers devoted to supplying resources to local military traffic will aid you in maintaining your ships, providing you with fuel and resources. Should you need any new sub-capital vessels built, transmit their blueprints to one of these Carriers and they will manufacture it for you.

We appreciate your help in this. The faster we find and kill that menace, the better.

Fleet Command, out.
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

Dark Ambition

[-Fleet Control, Online-]
Sak-Tor Reporting.
Fleet Control Unit Recognition Code: T2VHM5CM-868VGF82-4Y8WTWXN

Mission Report: We have cleared the first Exit point. Resistance was minimal. We noted two Doppel Spawns, which is unusual to see this far away from the Mojave Expanse. It seems that the particulate is on the defensive against the Hydraxil Collective and in active combat.

Additional: We are en route to Exit 2, we expect to come across heavier resistance here. Exit 2 is near the particulate origin world, and the Hydrax Invasion Zone. We expect Hydraxil contact.

Request: We are unfamiliar with how the Collective operates, if you have any tactical recommendations, we would appreciate it.
[-Fleet Control, Offline-]

http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=25446.0

Edit: I should probably post these on the map itself shouldn't I?

Spaartan

Transmission:

Greetings, this is Captain Spaartan.
I will try to negotiate with the Collective to not attack during the hunt for the unknown ship, after all, it attacked the Collective as well. Another thing to note, the wreckage of some Hydraxil ships had evidence that something else attacked them right before the fight. We found a chipped off piece of armor that resembles a part of the unknown ship although but much smaller in size. This could suggest that it had smaller ships to scout the perimeter, something like harbingers of the unknown ship. We hope our fleet can be of use later on in the expedition, tell me when you find it, for I myself want to bring my HQ, 2 Vultures, and several other heavy ships to help kill the monstrous ship, my personal expedition fleet.

With best regards,
Captain Spaartan

cpaca

Hello, Hiiagra Defense Force. 
This is the Custom Modules Corporation. 
I see your many archived battles and ships, and I am very impressed.
However, I feel you underestimate the power of the Blue Particulate, using a Grabber only once, and on a Frigate Class ship. 
Attached is a [non-copyable, galactic law]blueprint for the Grabber G2, where you can see the power of Blue Particulate, if you just give it a chance. 

To use the custom modules, look at my signature 
Script involved is the PassiveParticleMaker
a .dat of the ship is included. 
a master script for the ship is included, called the adder script

Huh, what was that? 
I really need a doctor, for some reason these weird things keep appearing on my screen such as the weird instructions above. 
I feel I may not live in reality. I may just be part of a game, and when I get knocked out for some reason, the fourth wall may be attempting to use me. 
So far though, it only really sends data relevant to the fourth wall, it appears. 
What's a .dat file? of a ship? We use .blueprint files and .blueprint_backup nowdayas. 
What's a "Master" script? 
Nevertheless, the fourth wall did help me by laying sticky notes around to help me on my first Custom Module. 

With utter confusion, 
The Custom Modules Corporation.
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

Keeper Decagon

----Data Link Established----

>Encryption Established<

>Transmitting on HDF Command channel<

>Source: Somtaaw Command Ship Faal-Corum<

Fleet, this is Captain Thomas Somtaaw of the Faal-Corum.

We have jumped to one of the first Active Zones as laid out by the Executor of GalCorp, however, instead of finding a wealth of alien technology ripe for the taking, we found... something else.

The Zone had been obliterated, the Progenitor facilities laid to waste and drained of any useful resources, it seems. Nothing to be had here in the way of active Progenitor technology. However, this is not the reason for this transmission.

We found a Taiidan fleet, yet to be verified as Republic or Imperial, scattered throughout the sector, their ships torn apart by some unknown force. Fleet, they had multiple Heavy Cruisers with them... all of them wiped out. From what we can tell from scans, they were not even able to launch a single attack before they were destroyed. I'm fairly sure they weren't ambushed by Progenitor constructs either, since we found a number of Keeper derelicts alongside the Taiidan ones.

The sheer devastation here... it has affected a number of officers throughout my fleet. Just... just look:
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

I don't know what the hell could have done this with such ruthless efficiency. If you have any idea who or what could have done this, Fleet, please tell us. I have to tell my people something, even if it is that we're stumbling into the path of some alien menace.

Faal-Corum, out.

>Transmission End<

----Data Link Destroyed----
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

Keeper Decagon

Previous Transmission
Quote from: Keeper Decagon on July 25, 2017, 02:52:25 PM

>Encryption Established<

>Transmitting on HDF Command channel<

>Source: Somtaaw Command Ship Faal-Corum<

Fleet, this is Captain Thomas Somtaaw of the Faal-Corum.

We have jumped to one of the first Active Zones as laid out by the Executor of GalCorp, however, instead of finding a wealth of alien technology ripe for the taking, we found... something else.

The Zone had been obliterated, the Progenitor facilities laid to waste and drained of any useful resources, it seems. Nothing to be had here in the way of active Progenitor technology. However, this is not the reason for this transmission.

We found a Taiidan fleet, yet to be verified as Republic or Imperial, scattered throughout the sector, their ships torn apart by some unknown force. Fleet, they had multiple Heavy Cruisers with them... all of them wiped out. From what we can tell from scans, they were not even able to launch a single attack before they were destroyed. I'm fairly sure they weren't ambushed by Progenitor constructs either, since we found a number of Keeper derelicts alongside the Taiidan ones.

The sheer devastation here... it has affected a number of officers throughout my fleet. Just... just look:
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

I don't know what the hell could have done this with such ruthless efficiency. If you have any idea who or what could have done this, Fleet, please tell us. I have to tell my people something, even if it is that we're stumbling into the path of some alien menace.

Faal-Corum, out.

>Transmission End<

[close]

>Transmitting on Encrypted Narrow-Band Frequency<

Faal-Corum, this is Fleet Command,

We have studied the images and data you sent to us regarding the massacred Taiidan fleet. You'll be at least relieved to know it was an Imperial taskforce, illegally smuggled through the Abbasid Gate under the guise of Republic vessels.

The devastation you have encountered is on-par with other reports of Hydraxil Collective fleets being slaughtered by an unknown menace. We encourage you to continue your exploration of the Active Zones, but we urge you to stay alert. If you feel you need to relieve some of your officers to recuperate, we have a number of Sobani officers ready to take their place for the time being.

Our research division has studied the weapons signatures on the Taiidan wrecks, and have made a number of interesting breakthroughs as to the nature of the enemy's weapon systems. I am transmitting a new set of shielding blueprints that should allow your capital ships to be better protected, should you ever encounter this thing.

Additionally, considering the severity of the situation, I am authorizing the usage of Archangel Dreadnoughts and Shaman Carriers, and you may construct them at will. I trust you would rather have your own heavy capital ships rather than borrowing a Carrier or Heavy Cruiser from another taskforce.

Good luck, and may the Martyrs of Kharak watch over you.

Fleet Command, out.

>Transmission End<

>Data Packets Received: Blueprints Enabled<

Spaartan

[Incoming Transmission:]

Greetings, this is Captain Spaartan

First of all, Shaman? Archangel? Martyrs of Kharak? Make up your minds Hiigarans...

Anyways, we have been up to date on the ship, and we are afraid that things can get worse, for there is more to the ship. We already sent several Flock Ships, and 2 pairs of our Capital ships to the Abbasid gate, this thing is more dangerous than we thought. We have seen the ship along with some other shocking things. This is not the only one, there are more coming. You need to find out more befo-

[Transmission Lost]

Keeper Decagon

Quote from: Previous Transmission
Quote from: Spaartan on July 26, 2017, 07:39:09 PM
[Incoming Transmission:]

Greetings, this is Captain Spaartan

First of all, Shaman? Archangel? Martyrs of Kharak? Make up your minds Hiigarans...

Anyways, we have been up to date on the ship, and we are afraid that things can get worse, for there is more to the ship. We already sent several Flock Ships, and 2 pairs of our Capital ships to the Abbasid gate, this thing is more dangerous than we thought. We have seen the ship along with some other shocking things. This is not the only one, there are more coming. You need to find out more befo-

[Transmission Lost]

>Encryption Disabled<

Captain Spaartan, this is Fleet Command.

Though we appreciate your enthusiasm for aiding us, and the threat of the alien anomaly is likely to only get worse, we don't know if your vessels will stand up to the threats we face. Before we actively use your fleet in strategic movements against the anomaly, we wish to put them through a number of rigorous combat trials in order to assess their combat potential. We hope you don't mind.

We will notify you once the trials are complete.

Fleet Command, out.

>Transmission End<

Spaartan

Transmission:

Jeez, I need our transmitter fixed, anyways new ship designs are coming up.
We have two new stations coming up and the following will be renovated:
Budgie
Finch
Dove
Humming Bird
Seagull

So don't test those ones yet. They'll be up in a few minutes, depending on the transmitter speed.

With best regards (and annoying connection),
Captain Spaartan

Keeper Decagon

----Transmission Interception Initiated----

>Data Streams Identified<

>Hydraxil Signature Detected<

>Translating...<

Message reads:
QuoteUnit 2107 - Darmian Sector Commander Unit 9220, status report.

Unit 9220 - Emergency situation, code Sigma. Significant losses on all fronts.

Unit 2107 - Report enemy unit composition.

Unit 9220 - Enemy fleets comprised mainly of frigate-class vessels. Few capital-class signatures detected. Enemy fleets appear to rely on swarm tactics to overpower combat units and established fortifications.

Unit 2107 - Understood. Code Sigma is now in effect, reinforcements inbound. Redirecting units from "Hiigaran" and "GalCorp" fronts.

Unit 9220 - Enemy units are quite weak individually; current available vessels are insufficient to cope with swarms.

Unit 2107 - Prototype Mothership and Unknown vessels are being deployed. Arrival: 20 cycles. Must report to Command Construct for further instruction. Continue defence protocols, 9220.

Unit 9220 - Understood. Terminating transmission.

Message contains unidentified data streams that will take time to decode.

>Message End<

----Transmission Intercepted----

Keeper Decagon

----Transmission Interception Initiated----

>Data Streams Identified<

>Hydraxil Signature Detected<

>Translating...<

Message reads:
QuoteUnit 2107 - Commander Unit 9220, status report.

Unit 2107 - ...

Unit 2107 - Commander Unit 9220, respond.

?? - He won't respond... he is no more.

Unit 2107 - Understood. Rerouting additional reinforcem-

?? - No. Route all units back to their previous posts. I will deal with the insects myself.

Unit 2107 - Inadvisable. Enemy swarm tactics prove-

?? - I know exactly what they are capable of. Commander, I hope I do not have to repeat myself.

Unit 2107 - All units have been designated to return to original positions.

?? - Good. Deploy everything we have left in the Tellaris system. They won't know what hit them.

Message contains anomalous code. Isolating and quarantining code.

>Message End<

----Transmission Intercepted----

Keeper Decagon

----ERROR----

>ERROR ERROR ERROR<

THE INSECTS WILL PERISH

THEIR DEFIANCE IS FUTILE

HYPERSPACE LONG-JUMP COMPLETE

Unit 2107 - Hostiles detected. Targets acquired.

SLAUGHTER THEM ALL

I MOVE TO DECAPITATE THEIR PUNY ASSAULT FORCES

Unit 2107 - Are you sure, Ancient One? You will be vulnerable-

DO NOT THINK ME WEAK, COMMANDER

YOU WOULD BE WISE NOT TO QUESTION MY JUDGEMENT

Unit 2107 - Understood. Fleet engaging hostile elements.

Commander Overlord Rho'Chaak - He approachess... prepare all weaponsss!

YOU HAVE DEFIED ME FOR THE LAST TIME, INSECT

Rho'Chaak - Ssswarm that foul demon!

HEHEHE... PATHETIC CREATURES

YOU HAVE NO HOPE OF DEFEATING ME

Broodling Kep'Re'Chen - Our brothersss and sistersss are falling to the demon!

Rho'Chaak - Attack it with everything! We cannot let thisss thing live!

I WILL PLUNGE YOUR WORLDS INTO THE VOID

Kep'Re'Chen - The shieldsss are too ssstrong! We musst retreat before-

Rho'Chaak - You will keep attacking until I sssay otherwise, minion!

YOUR EGG CLUTCHES WILL BURN IN THE GREAT FLOOD

Kep'Re'Chen - Ahh-! *static*

MY POWER IS ABSOLUTE

KNEEL BEFORE YOUR NEW MASTER, INSECT

Rho'Chaak - *hiss* Never!

SO BE IT

>ERROR ERROR ERROR<

----ERROR----