AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #144: yum05 ADVENTURE-2

Author: yum234
Size: 320x180

Desc:
Semi-big game with 2 types of custom ships (see forum). #GoodLuck

yum-forum

Explanation of custom type of ship:

BATTLESHIP   Long time of constraction but has ability in autonomous navigation.

TANK LATHE   Usual LATHE with energy tank what helps to attack outside Energy Scr. range.

In attachments photos of custom ships.

Good Luck!  :)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Slurr

yum-forum

last

GoodMorning

QuoteNuke [it] from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

pasqualz

Help! I can't seem to gain a foothold in this map. I try to maintain the two mines in the middle left side of the map but can't seem to advance on the red mines or emitters on the left side and eventually the deluge of particles overwhelms my area. Can I get some hints as to what first few moves might be good?

yum-forum

Thank You for comments!

As I understand You need hint about start of game. My time score not so good, but maybe helpful attached screenshots:

If You need more screenshots or explanation, please, ask me.

Good luck!  :)
last

pasqualz

Thanks for the fast reply Yum! I do pretty much what you're doing in the first two screen shots, but I can't seem to get near the mines on the left side to convert them to blue. The emitters next to them seem too powerful and the enemy ships crash into my ships and destroy them. It would be helpful to know how you use your 7 amp gems at the beginning. What tech do you use them on? also, what order do you build your snips. you seem to be able to build more ships in a faster time than I can. Thanks for the help!

yum-forum

First of all using omni You can destroy second from the left  emitters (up and down). Then using omni and tank lathe ships (or plus also HQ) You can convert up and down left emitters to blue. Then will be not too hard.
See, please, screenshots.

Good luck!  :)

P.S. Possible, but not necessary to use RockBurner
last