[Bug] Mouse Click Location Different than Displayed Mouse.

TheLargeCactus · 454

TheLargeCactus

When Particle Fleet is open on my second screen, the location that the mouse is detected at by the game window is shifted up by some set number of pixels. On the first monitor, button presses and selections line up perfectly but on the second monitor the location that the mouse can be seen at on screen does not match where the game thinks that it is. I couldn't take a screenshot because that doesn't display the mouse nor is their any way I can think to show this feature.

Karsten75

Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 09:17:51 am
A video might show this. There aer a number of dual-monitor users on this - me for instance - and that has never before been reported.

You might consider giving us a bit (or a lot) more information to help you resolve this. Start by telling us about the system (Windows, Linus, Mac) you run, the OS version, the make/model of the GPU, the driver version of it, the monitors, the method of connection, the monitors, their native resolution and the resolution you run them at, things like that). Also are you running the gmae WIndowed or full-screen and at what resolution?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 09:20:49 am by Karsten75 »

"Any leftover cabbage can and will be mixed with mayo"
   - Cole's Law

TheLargeCactus

Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 12:12:08 am
System Specs:
(click to show/hide)

Running the game windowed, game is at 1600x900 with all graphics set to highest. Happens upon dragging game window to second screen, unsure if it still happens when switching screens from settings.