PRPL documentation

Started by knucracker, October 05, 2016, 01:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knucracker

Just a quick note...
I plan on documenting (At least the names and args) of the existing PRPL commands as well as expanding and filling in the gaps.  I have to ask for a bit of patience, though.

Right now I have to fix the most annoying or obvious issues post launch.  That build is coming very soon.  There may be a couple of those builds actually.

I also have to get the CITG/notes/soundtrack package ready soon as well.  And of course there are some game features on the docket too.  But PRPL docs are coming, likely after these 1 or 2 immediate maintenance builds.

Ninja

Glad to hear it!
Who knows, maybe I'll be able to do some scripting in PF?

Sorrontis

Quote from: Ninja on October 05, 2016, 01:33:08 PM
Glad to hear it!
Who knows, maybe I'll be able to do some scripting in PF?

It's not that hard once you get used to the syntax and know what the commands do. I learned CRPL very quickly last time around. (And I don't do CS)
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Relli

Welcome back, Virgil :D
Thanks for the heads-up on what's going on. Even the tiniest "I'm still working on it" messages from a dev can be a great thing to see. A list of priorities is like a christmas present. So truly, thanks :D

GoodMorning

We're behind you all the way.

Sometimes rather like small children, jabbering in the back seat of a car you are driving, with our own nearsighted and strange priorities and ideas, but behind you nonetheless.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.